What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - adrian06171 - 09/01/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrian06171

In-game Name
NATHAN2002

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:29241304

The date of your ban.
07/25/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumle

Reason given for your ban.
vdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
becasue i was driving fast and i vdm

Why should we unban you ?
you should unban me because i will follow the rules and i will pay attention and i have a hard think of it i will be very nice and follow the rules i have now know what to do and not what to do i do regret what i did because i got banned and i could not play with my friends, i am very sorry for what i did, it was stupid of me running people over and speeding and now i have lernt my lesson on what to do.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well firstly, please don't bump the appeal (post on it for no reason, as you just did).

This will be locked for 24 hours, and then a staff member will reply, most likely asking a question, and then you can reply to that :)

OK, unlocked.

Please explain the VDM rule in your own words

VDM  is when you use your vehicle as a weapon. For example this could include things such as running people over on purpose, purposely causing explosions by damaging it or ramming other vehicles to kill the players inside them. I broke this rule as I stupidly decided to run someone over on purpose for which I am very sorry and I will not do again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want to try again and explain in your own words. Not just rewording slightly from the rules, show us that you actually understand the rules.

As you can see, pretty much word for word:

Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc)

VDM stands for vehicle deathmatch  this is when somebody uses their vehicle as weapon so they may use it to ram people both in and out of vehicles. This is not allowed but only a select thew of vehicles can do this becuase they can withstand being rammed. VDMing people out of vehicles is not allowed because it ruins the roleplay expericance and anyone that does this will be banned.

Also that arma is very buggy in terms of its physics and a small torch can just make most transport just explode as may normaly see.

Unbanned - please keep the rules in mind and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back