What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aim@Me (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Butcher

Dear Admins 

Aim@Me has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [Gc] James Smith
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561197982605810
Your GUID or Steam ID: e351ec51af256dbeab8efccc8530a3ef
Date & Time you was banned:: 21/10/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned because there was a miscommunication when I gave orders to tell cops to release or die but it was said by the person to late (they couldn't talk back to me as he was in restraints) so it looked like I shot to early but I can see from the video against me that since it was to late that it was RDM
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I've been on this server for 3 months now and to be honest it was a mess up and shouldn't of happened because I always follow the rules and well, everyone makes mistakes because no one is perfect, I hold my hands up and admit I made a mistake and that it could of been done better but as for why I should be unbanned? well, I can assure you that it won't happen again and all I can do is apologize
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/38643-gc-jay-gc-james-smith-gc-mash/#comment-227483

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to make sure you are clear to shoot before shooting.

I believe you do know you need to give people time to react?

We all know what the communications are like during these situations, can be hard to hear yourself speak at times!

I would like to have a term to this unban appeal.

No weapons for one week! Just hardcore RP! 

Do you accept?

We all know what the communications are like during these situations, can be hard to hear yourself speak at times!

I would like to have a term to this unban appeal.

No weapons for one week! Just hardcore RP! 

Do you accept?
That's perfectly fine with me.

I have to say this, breaching the terms of your unban will get you banned again.

Don't let this happen again.

Unbanned 22/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back