What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alan Ben - 03/27/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Ben

In-game Name
SmoothPie

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Bob Marley

Reason given for your ban.
Abusive talk, inappropriate talk.

The Server you initially was banned on.
Teamspeak

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Well, we were discussing an situation of RDM and VDM. After explaining to them, what happend, and saying that I don't have much money to be able to compensate them. Talk went on, and I tried to defend my friend regarding a VDM, I got interupted on every second sentence. But when I interupted someone, I got shut down. I really found that unfair, and I insulted and said ONE inapproparite word to the member of community. Ofcourse I deserved a permanent ban.

Why should we unban you.
I find it very unfair. Since an staff member (support team) bob marley, was RPLY INVOLVED as well Involved with the group I was talking with (discussing). And even he was involved he used his administrative powers and banned me. I got interupted several times, and I found it very unfair that I couldn't finish one sentence. I insulted a community member by saying "You little piece of sh**". I think I don't deserve an permanent ban and I want to from now on, use teamspeak for only friendly discussion with no insults.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes I remember this one.

I was involved in a dispute as I was a medic that got RDM'd so I got my fellow member support @Kadento be the neutral member support. Despite that you and your friend Mistical Donkey were both trolling throughout the entire dispute, which I gave numerous warnings for you both to stop. When you proceeded to call Hoggie a "piece of shit" was the final straw. Also from what I remember you weren't interrupted during the dispute when it was your turn to talk as Kaden and I made sure everyone had the chance to say what they wanted to say when it was your turn. 

The fact that your other friend Deja Vu who was the only one out of the three of you who was interested in resolving the situation in  a mature manner even said that you and Mistical Donkey were only interested to troll. With this I was very shocked to see this:,

Also from what I remember you weren't interrupted during the dispute when it was your turn to talk as Kaden and I made sure everyone had the chance to say what they wanted to say when it was your turn. 
You don't remember well. I am pretty sure, in middle of my sentence, Hoggie interupted me, and it resulted in my insultaion to him.

And what I would perfer more, that if you were involved you do not use your administrative powers. As we had an neutral member of support, he coulda issue me a punishment if he tought it was necessary. Yet you decided to punish me, while you were involved with those guys in game and don't know anything about your relationship with them before this. 

Now, it wasn't in my plan, neither Misticals' plan to troll. Like we explained in the report, we had an another person on our teamspeak, playing stuff. We laughed on that, and since my microphone was active (on) altis life server, you heard only giggle from me. When I realised (5 secs after my giggle) I immediately muted my microphone, to ensure you guys don't think am laughing to you. But obiviously you read only what you want to read.

Started off with bob jumping into my channel asking if i can help solve this dispute as he was involved and didn't want to take charge for obvious reasons.

I jumped down into the channel where I asked for both sides of the story, which i got.

I acted on the stories and informed that Smoothpie, Donkey and Deja Vu was in the wrong, Whilst i was explaining to them what rules they broke they keep going back and forwards on a different TS (Smoothpie and donkey) which I asked them to stop and listen to me.

I then began explaining to them again what could be done differently to stop these rules being broken next time only to receive both donkey and smoothpie laughing which was causing me to stop and fail to resolve.

I then had hoggie say something only for him to be rudely interrupted and insulted by Smoothpie which by then I have had enough and requested bob to issue the ban on smoothpie. 

Whilst trying to resolve this situation Smoothpie didn't seem to understand that because they was going to give comp it didn't matter that they broke rules and showed a very childish view on trying to resolve it.

@Alan Ben I banned you under the request of Kaden as he is Tier 1 member support and is unable to issue Teamspeak bans. As I was involved in the dispute I was extremely lenient towards you and your immaturity, which I was constantly giving you warnings to try and resolve this issue in a mature manner. Thus due to the fact that I don't like banning people who I was involved in a dispute with, if this wasn't a factor I would have banned you for trolling before you had the chance to insult Hoggie. 

(9.2.1) Medics are not allowed to follow gangs or police around. Please patrol the full island of Altis or whatever hospital area you have been assigned to.

I was not playing directly with the rest of the group involved as it would be breaking the rule I mentioned above, I was only at the scene to revive Hoggie and to make sure my patient was okay before I was RDM'd, which made me involved in the situation. From this dispute I could only conclude that your trying to shift the blame onto me for your ban, as you believe I shouldn't have banned you as I was involved in the dispute. When in fact any member support would have issued a ban for your poor attitude and general trolling. From what I remember it was Hoggie's turn to speak but even if he did interrupt you it wasn't an excuse to insult him.

@Alan Ben I banned you under the request of Kaden as he is Tier 1 member support and is unable to issue Teamspeak bans. As I was involved in the dispute I was extremely lenient towards you and your immaturity, which I was constantly giving you warnings to try and resolve this issue in a mature manner. Thus due to the fact that I don't like banning people who I was involved in a dispute with, if this wasn't a factor I would have banned you for trolling before you had the chance to insult Hoggie. 

(9.2.1) Medics are not allowed to follow gangs or police around. Please patrol the full island of Altis or whatever hospital area you have been assigned to.

I was not playing directly with the rest of the group involved as it would be breaking the rule I mentioned above, I was only at the scene to revive Hoggie and to make sure my patient was okay before I was RDM'd, which made me involved in the situation. From this dispute I could only conclude that your trying to shift the blame onto me for your ban, as you believe I shouldn't have banned you as I was involved in the dispute. When in fact any member support would have issued a ban for your poor attitude and general trolling. From what I remember it was Hoggie's turn to speak but even if he did interrupt you it wasn't an excuse to insult him.
Fair enough. If he requested then its fine. And no am not shifting the blame on you, am just saying, that I recieved an perm ban from teamspeak with your name being apart of ban reason. That made me think that you issued me a ban, and I feel it very unfair, that staff member is using his administrative powers while he is involved. But since apperantly Kaden, clearified it that he requested ban. Its fine by me.

I then had hoggie say something only for him to be rudely interrupted and insulted by Smoothpie which by then I have had enough and requested bob to issue the ban on smoothpie. 
And now this is pure lie. 

I was the one who was talking in defence of MisticalDonkey, I was talking what did he do and stuff, and then I got rudely interupted by Hoggie saying (in middle of my sentence) "I don't believe how could you be an staff member on other communities, if you don't know any rules" (Similiar something to this, not 100% accurate but similiar.) I found that very insultive and I replied him that he is an little piece of...

So I was the one who got interupted, not Hoggie.

And now this is pure lie. 

I was the one who was talking in defence of MisticalDonkey, I was talking what did he do and stuff, and then I got rudely interupted by Hoggie saying (in middle of my sentence) "I don't believe how could you be an staff member on other communities, if you don't know any rules" (Similiar something to this, not 100% accurate but similiar.) I found that very insultive and I replied him that he is an little piece of...

So I was the one who got interupted, not Hoggie.
Are you accusing a member support of lying?

Kaden is just telling his side of the story and his opinion of what happened. Why would a neutral member support have the motive to lie against you, neither of us have met you before the situation we just want to help the members of the community to the best of our ability.

Are you accusing a member support of lying?

Kaden is just telling his side of the story and his opinion of what happened. Why would a neutral member support have the motive to lie against you, neither of us have met you before the situation we just want to help the members of the community to the best of our ability.
No.

I believe so, but what he is talking is clearly not what happend. Now correct me if am wrong, but as long as I remember there is a word in enligsh when you are not telling the truth, its a noun, oh yeah = lie.

Excuse me for being sarcastic, but just showing the point that it didn't happend like that. The few moments before I insulted Hoggie, I got interupted. Not Hoggie.

Thank you.

I think you have a toxic attitude in general after reading this. You were just unbanned from a permanent ban appeal. I'm tempted to revoke it and remove you from our servers. You also change your story from your report to now saying "ITS UNFAIR, BIASED, ETC..."

Why should we unban you.

I think you have a toxic attitude in general after reading this. You were just unbanned from a permanent ban appeal. I'm tempted to revoke it and remove you from our servers. You also change your story from your report to now saying "ITS UNFAIR, BIASED, ETC..."

Why should we unban you.
Am not toxic, I just act like to people who I don't like.

Report was resolved, because non of the rules were broken from me that day. Gunfire was initiated, and I killed two guys because my friend was ineed of help. I dont see why should I defend myself in that case, since its accusing me of RDM. I didn't get TS ban for RDM.

I was referring to your comments within the report about your team speak ban.

Hello, SmoothPie here.

Firstly, I apologize for that laughing from me and MisticalDonkey, but like deja vu said, we had a guy on our teamspeak (not gonna give info, cus advertisment policy) who was playing troll songs, and my (probably misticals) speakers weren't muted, so I could hear you and the guy in another tab, our server.

So thats why I aplogize for laughing.

Now on second part, I insulted because I was very upset, and I found that very unfair from my perspective. I don't blame you guys, you did good job by trying to talk with us on teamspeak. But like deja said, in past one hour, we got randomly shot, with no initiation, or roleplay from anyone. We died twice, with no reasons, which resulted of me being very upset. I apologize whoever I told the bad word.

So what is it, are they doing a "Good Job" or are they biased and abusive.

I was referring to your comments within the report about your team speak ban.

So what is it, are they doing a "Good Job" or are they biased and abusive.
Well, from some experience before, with some support members, they are doing a really good job.

But, I found my perm ban unfair, because firstly I tought an support member who was involved gave it to me. BUT luckly its been cleared that the neutral support member told him to do it. So I can't tell if they are abusive or anything like that.

What else I can tell you, why I want to be unbanned ? 

Because I was very upset back then, and it ended of me immaturely insulted the member of community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back