What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ALASEER - 06/09/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALASEER

In-game Name
ALASEER

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/09/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Roberts

Reason given for your ban.
5.3 / 2.2 / 7.1.3

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
We were running after 1 man, who turns out to be an undercover police officer. We were thinking about taking him hostage and requested that he stop or that lethal force would be used against him. He continued to run around a corner, at which point the officer was then able to knock myself and my friend out. After I was able to return to my feet, I began to run away and tried to get the weapon I had (katiba) from my backpack. After I had my gun, I began to shoot at the undercover police and we engaged in a firefight.

I noticed multiple police cars and officers, who were not undercover, behind me and I shot at them. I then gave a warning to them to stay in the car or that I would open fire again. During this, the undercover police were shooting at me, I used a wall to defend myself and the gunfight continued at which point I was then hit and downed.

I did not mean to shoot the police officer without the highest quality of roleplay, but being in an active situation I was under considerable stress and made a foolish mistake.. When I turned my head, I seen 4 police cars and shot twice where the officer bravely survived this and in returned used the appropriate force to subdue me. Having been down for several minutes, I had the option to respawn and decided to do so.

I believe I should be unbanned as I not intentionally try to break the New Life Rule amongst others. I have learned my mistake. I am really sorry for what happened and will make sure that it will not happen again. I broke the NLR rule by foolishly spawned back into Kavala and began to buy my items such as clothes and GPS and collect my car from the garage.

I was at the ATM in Kavala and tried to roleplay with a gentleman appearing as if I did not know who he was. Unfortunately I was within 1km of my death point which breached that rule. I was then ziptied by the admin and taken away to speak with him where I was ultimately banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because I enjoy playing on this server both as a civilian and as the NHS. Within the NHS, I have recently been promoted and enjoy this faction a lot. It allows me to expand and develop my roleplay abilities not just in the NHS, but also outside of it when playing as civilian. I am quick to learn from my mistakes and try my very best to stay within the rules however in this instance I understand that I have fallen short of standards.

I understand why these rules are in place.

The rules (2.2 / 7.1.3) prevents this server from becoming a wasteland server and ensures the best circumstances in which combat and roleplay can then occur. This prevents anarchy and allows each player the chance to have an enjoyable time without being constantly killed. People are here for varied reasons. They’re looking for roleplay, rebel play or a combination of both and they deserve to have an enjoyable time as do I.

The NLR rule (5.3) is important as it allows the roleplay to expand beyond your own/others inclusion should you or another player be killed in a certain situation (whether that’s through a combat situation or an accident). This maintains the immersion of others that are close-by and ensures that the roleplay can continue to the end of the scenario.

I have seen other servers where the rules are not as strict, and the quality of these servers and their communities are far below the standard of the RPUK community. This in turn is why I believe these rules are in place and prevents the rapid decline of standards.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Based on some of the private messages I have seen the past few days and what you sent me in PM, I do not feel you are in a good place right now to be on this community nor is it healthy for other members.

I suggest you seek help from organisations in your country urgently and consult with family members/friends

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back