What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aleks - 06/06/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleks

In-game Name
Aleks

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/08/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Ciaran

Reason given for your ban.
Metagaming

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I got banned becuse i said sombodys name when i was recording, not realizing i had my mic on. Im not sure tho its a long time ago since i was banned

Why should we unban you ?
Becuse i have alot of experience on roleplay servers, i have about 700hours on rp. This server was the first roleplaying server i ever played on so i was not used to the rules. I now realize the stupid mistake ive done and i have learned from that mistake.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok lets start with ... Are you going to respond to us during this appeal? As the last few attempts have not been successful.

How would we benefit from unbanning you? By 'we' I mean the COMMUNITY. What do you bring to the table?

I'd like to join the community that is on the server and i am pretty sure i,l help this community grow bigger.

As i said i got around 700 hours on rp servers. So i got alot different ¨persons¨ i can roleplay as. I often like to make some action and roleplay around on the servers.

I often like to make some action and roleplay around on the servers.
That's what you should be doing here by default anyway, hence we are a ROLEPLAY community.

How would we benefit by allowing YOU back? What perks/qwerks/qualities do YOU provide? How would allowing you back onto our servers be beneficial to the greater community? What do you plan on doing in terms of 'end-game' goals?

Give me more than a sentence.

Well my goal is moslty to create a big organization as a gang. Maybe make some action and some money. 

Do you think you're now ready to return to the community?

Hello,

You need to think twice on the action you take on this Island. So in simple words, be careful and try not to breach our server rules that are inplaced.

The rules are simple to understand. It you have any questions concerning the rules just pass by in our teamspeak channels.

Am going to give you a chance to play here again, so Don`t let me down because this might be your last chance.

You may continue playing on the island.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back