What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - AlexQ - 08/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexQ

In-game Name
Suk Duk

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
sonder

Reason given for your ban.
restrain glitching

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was running in the mountains and minding my own business and randomly a cop shouts at me telling me to put my hands up, so i do that and he then proceeds to restrain me then leave without saying a word.
So there i was stuck in the mountains above Agios restrained and so yes i did "glicth" towards the town, but that was only because the cop left me.

Why should we unban you ?
I have never been banned for anything like this before and i dont even get an warning, although it sounded like one admin tried to warn me about it, but another one just banned me in the middle of the conversation with that admin.
but yes i did "glitch" and yes it was foolish of me, but i was left out in the middle of no where restrained so i felt like it was the "right" choice there and then.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You are also banned for 1.2 - Discrimination, something that you forgot to mention here in your appeal. 

If you wish to get unbanned, you need to fill out a permanent ban appeal.

I would also suggest that you cut the attitude, right now. You were banned for 1.2 - Discrimination where you stood there calling the restraining officer lost of discriminatory words. Also, you were restrained cause you came into a active gunfight between rebels and police. Do you really believe that the officer is going to stand in the open, and just let the rebels shoot him? 

DENIED.

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back