What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alexsnadder - 02/16/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsnadder

In-game Name
Alexsnadder

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
i was singing some lyrics out loud, and i realise in heinsight it was a poor decision on my behalf

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
the reason i was banned was, at first i was rapping some lyrics that had the "n" word within it, and when someone confronted me about it i thought he was just super salty or something, so i kept going, and he started to shoot me, admin came rather quickly, i believe it was 4 minutes or something before admin was at place, the guy who shot me kept yelling at me constantly calling me a "r" tard. within 1 minute or so, of the admin being there i was kicked and banned.

Why should we unban you ?
after the ban i have found it hard to play other games, as i really want to play on this roleplay server, i beg to be unbanned so i can finally join my friend again :) friend name is kree btw, its always super fun roleplaying with him there, also just in case i am unbanned i have read the rules twice just so i know, i will not be breaking any more rules. i am truly sorry, i beg that what i did can be forgiven, because i only want to roleplay on that server, other servers are dull imo. i love this one. Im going to be 100% honest, i have been diagnosed with child autism, and sometimes i don't think before i speak, and i am sorry for that i cannot say how sorry i am for this, i promise to never do anything of the likes ever again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can appreciate that it may be difficult for you to think before you speak and I don't claim to understand your day-to-day struggle by any means, but I can't believe it would inhibit you from being honest with us. You came onto teamspeak after your ban and said (and lets not mince words here) that our lovely staff team member Archie was a "fucking nigger"

This was a little bit more than just a song in-game wouldn't you agree? Can you elaborate a little bit?

please allow me to explain, currently that "day" or week, i had visitors over for a giant lan party, made up of four people, plus me, and my apartment, "they" know how important roleplay is to me, and they have always been "dicks", im always on the teamspeak by default, my best friend told me that while i was out to pick up a friend, the dude in my lan party decided to go on my pc and say that, i want to just make that completely sure, "I was not the person who said that" my friend saw him do so, and i trust him. i beg for an unban because i love this community and i don't want to have to get a whole new steam account and buy the game, just so i can enjoy this server/game, i have already promised i will never do anything of the likes ever again, and that is truth!, please believe me. i never meant for this to happen.

The "My friend did it!" and "My brother did it!" is completely stupid, we hear it FAR to often and is not going to be believed by anyone here. You stand respondsible for ALL actions done on your account, no matter who did them. But from what I gather you did not just break 1.2 but also another rule, when laying on the ground being incredibly rude. So with all these things into consideration, please explain why I should believe you have changed in 11 days.

well, you can say you hear that all the time as much as you want, im just telling you that because its my truth, its your choice whether or not you believe it ofcourse, and when you mention laying on the ground being incredibly rude, well gee, that must have been because there was about 5 people in my face, calling me retard etc. so i kinda lost it at that point, i am sorry though. why i have changed in 11 days is simple, i love the server, ive read the rules over and over now to make sure this would never happen again, and i want to prove that i have learned from this experience.

please, ive been waiting a long ass time now ;( think this, i don't do anything but sit on the computer every day, having almost nothing to do in the time between my ban to now, ive thought very much about how sorry i am, and i do apolegise, please allow me one, just one chance to show i have learned, and will never ever break any rules ever again.

im sorry i didn't properly explain myself, its just hard for me to gain alot of new information and then remember it, i usually have to "pug" stuff before i remember it. extremely sorry

i believe i was banned for the 1.2 rule, even though i have already explained myself up above. i am clearly not racist in any way shape or form, it was just misinterpreted by the people around me at the time

and quite possibly the 1.6 rule

also for the rule i broke, about "bumping" basically means i wrote a second time, before an admin or someone else had time to answer, and therefore the thread was bumped for 3 days, i did of course not realise that at the time, when i comitted the "bumping"

So - The chap that came to teamspeak knew that you were banned, and knew the reason for the ban. 

I'm finding it very difficult to believe you here...

Why would your 'friend' come to teamspeak under your name ans enquire about your ban? What would he achieve by doing so?

he achived a good "kek" as he would call it, basically meaning he got a good laugh out of it, and i have explained why he came onto teamspeak under my name, i went to get a friend, and he jumped on my computer, this was just after i was banned, ill also have you know, i never lock my computer, so that it requires a password to access, and he knew that very well. he knew why i was banned, because he was in the same room as me, at the time of it happening.

Your friend was on Teamspeak with knowledge on what happened and why. So does this person play on this community? 

well i do believe he has played on this server before, but i don't have actual proof that he has.

im just super tired of always having to have this website open constantly looking for replies, and hoping to be unbanned. its been a very long time since i played on the server, and i would love to be able to play again

• "My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse. 
Some random person in your house as part of a lan party knew exactly that you were banned for racism and then was racist on teamspeak with very specific knowledge as to the situation. Frankly, myself and everyone's opinion I ask says that I don't believe you...

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back