What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alexsnadder - 06/09/2017 (Denied 16/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsnadder

In-game Name
Alexsnadder

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Racism

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The exact reason for my ban was very rude racism towards people i knew nothing of, they were not acquaintances or friends, i do deeply apolegise to the people involved.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe that with time anyone can change, and for right now, its been about 4 months since the ban, my days are dull and boring with no fun. This community though, shared so much energy on a daily basis that i just really miss, Im 18. Also diagnosed with autism as i mentioned in the last appeal, by no way am i trying to say "just because i have autism i should be excused" that is a very stupid way to act if i was inclined to do so, all im saying is i was having a real bad day, and i deeply regret every single word i said. i only ask that this appeal be taken seriously and not so easily dismissed just because of the "offense". i will explain anything the "moderators/admins" would require me to.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the Teamspeak thing aswell, after the ban i just got really furious, i get like that sometimes because if something isn't going my way, i can loose it like that, but i can say with a hand on my heart that i have changed.

"teamspeak thing was basically going into a room at first trying to get help to explain the situation, but i grew tired of waiting so i spewed out a vile word of wich i should not have"

On your previous appeal you said that "My friend was the guy on Teamspeak". So were you lying then or are you lying now?

For point of reference here is the appeal:

To be honest with you, it was a stupid lie, the things about my friends was more of a "try to make it less my fault" move, but seeing as my autism didn't look past the fact that it might be the stupidest thing in the book to say, i just wanna make that clear you know, im not the smartest nut in the forest ya know, the easy truth is it was all done by me, and my friends didn't have a single thing to do with it, i am very sorry for lying, i know most people would think right now, that i can't be trusted whatsoever, and i completely understand that, its very logical to think that way after having me lie on my previous appeal, so sorry 

I appreciate your honesty in your latest comment, however this is your appeal and that's what we want from the start as you have to show us that you can be trusted for another chance and since you have lied I can't do that. Appeal again in a week or 2 cuz at this moment in time. I don't trust you to return. 

Denied 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back