What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alexsnadder - 06/16/2017 (Unbanned - 17/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexsnadder

In-game Name
Alexsnadder

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 1.2 i believe "Racism"

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was Repeating the "N" word multiple times untill an admin finally arrived and kicked me out within the span of 2 or 3 minutes

Why should we unban you ?
YES, i understand my previous appeal was denied and adviced to "Wait" one or two weeks before Retrying, but at this point im truly desperate to roleplay, and im actually willing to do anything to be unbanned, i can definitly understand admins/staff being cautious about allowing someone previously banned into their community, but honestly i have no idea how i would go about proving that i have indeed changed, these four months has been boring as all hell's combined to be quite honest, and all i want to do is just get back in this amazing world and "Follow the rules" of course,
im literally begging, please give me a second chance, i understand lying on my very first appeal was the stupidest thing i could have ever done, i swear i will never ever willingly break a rule ever again,
i also understand if this will get instantly denied, i might be autistic but i know right and wrong ;)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So reading your last appeal, and talking in between members of the team. It has come to an agreement that your unban will come without the week wait time, this was done by Robbie and I think you should thank him for pulling back him statement on given you extra time. Else you would have been denied here for not waiting the time he gave you. 

Don't ever let this happen again, because next time, we won't look kindly on you.

So I want you to send @Robbie and say thanks.

Unbanned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back