What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Alieni (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alieni

Dear Admins 

Alieni has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Alieni
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198061992005
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50863138
Date & Time you was banned:: 13:50 25/10/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Droge Worst
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Because I was selling gold on server 2 that was stolen on server 1.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: There's no direct rule regarding this, but the admin said that this is the closest one
2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have been part of this community for the past 10 months and I have never even been reported before. And If i knew I was breaking a rule I wouldn't have sold the gold there.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alieni

Does there need to be such a rule ?... for someone that has been here for so long what a stupid stupid thing to do ?

Its exploiting, worst than body glitching in my opinion

Wilco Thank you for the quick reponse.

That is true, there doesn't need to be such rule at all.  It was dumb for us not realize it was against the rules to do this.

All I can say at this time is that I am truly sorry for breaking the rules and at the time I had no idea we did wrong.

But I just want to point out that I did not take part in transferring the gold I was only selling it. But yes, I still did wrong.

I am sorry. I really love this server and I have dedicated so much time into this that I really want to rejoin my friends. 

This will never happen again.

-Alieni

Course of action for an unban... firstly everyone in future needs to use a little common sense if they turn to thinking outside the box, secondly account resets for everyone involved as this is a very serious exploit and thirdly for the time wasted for us to process unbans and do these account resets everyone involved can be the first to send a donation greater than £5 to children in need via this page - https://www.justgiving.com/teams/AltisLifeUK

@Alieni

Good work with the charity donation, Unbanned and account reset i suggest you use a bit of common sense going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back