What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - American Man Dakota - 20/01/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananad

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Dakota Wilson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
24/03/03

Member of the team that banned you.
Proctor

Reason given for your ban.
Failrp/RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well I was getting back into the server awhile ago and forgot some of the rules and I got into a situation with the police. I decided to inicate through messages.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, I've been putting hours towards this server recently and I've currently got 5mil in the bank and just bought a house. I've reread the rules and for the first time I'm taking this head on serious. I've even gained a reputation with alot of people. I'm just hoping I dont lose that because I genuinely love this server and its fun to play on its a good time taker lmao. Well I hope ya'll forgive me.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
All i'm reading here is "I've spent time here and i'm fairly well known, pls unban"

Is there any actual way this community benefits from unbanning you? How'd we know you won't just do this again? Can you demonstrate an understanding of the broken rules?

All i'm reading here is "I've spent time here and i'm fairly well known, pls unban"

Is there any actual way this community benefits from unbanning you? How'd we know you won't just do this again? Can you demonstrate an understanding of the broken rules?
Well ik now not to iniciate through text and I would stop my vehicle use it as cover and when the police came out i'd say "So what do y'all want *insert there respond probably about a ticket* hell naw i aint payin that" please go awayI really dont wanna have to shoot ya but will if I have to, to keep my freedom, YEEHAW" or sum like that but i would give them time and if they didnt listen and pulled their guns I would then fire upon them

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ben
Can you explain the rule/s broken and why we have them?
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

I broke this rule by communicating over the Y menu telephone and trying to iniciate to the police through that using poor rp tactics I then pursued to shoot and kill one of the officers then minutes later I hopped out of my vehicle and iniciated poorly by saying "fuck off and leave" then killed an officer with that poor rp. I broke failrp and rdm rules by poorly iniciating and killing the police involved. Y'all have the rules so everybody and enjoy their experience on the server and so we can all have good roleplay expierences.

(7.1.4) Using the in game phone to warn police You are unable to use the ingame phone to warn the police for example "“Any cops seen within ‘x’km will be shot on site”

I broke this rule by what I stated above. I told the police to go away through phone text I said something like "leave or you'll be fired upon" which at the time I thought was allowed but now I know it isnt allowed

The that I don't get. I even spoke to you literally 1 minute before the incident of you being banned from the forum report informing you to re-read the rules. Yet when the police turned up you proceeded to do that terrible RP and RDM them.  

Why should we unban you when you break rules minutes after an admin talks to you? 

The that I don't get. I even spoke to you literally 1 minute before the incident of you being banned from the forum report informing you to re-read the rules. Yet when the police turned up you proceeded to do that terrible RP and RDM them.  

Why should we unban you when you break rules minutes after an admin talks to you? 
You said it all in like 30 seconds the second you took away the vehicle the police showed up and I didn’t have time to reread the rules to read about better initiateion tactics. It was one minute and now it’s been what? 8 days trying to plead my case to staff who barely respond and when they do it’s the same thing. I’ve reread the rules and I’ve said sorry there’s not much more I can besides get unbanned and prove it. 

plead my case to staff who barely respond
Oh i'm sorry we have real lives; work, school, college, university, families and enjoy our own time to ourselves. We do this voluntarily for people like you, who ahve broken the rules to be given a chance to play again. It's not exactly our priority here within RPUK and yet we still try and do our best to ensure appeals are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Oh i'm sorry we have real lives; work, school, college, university, families and enjoy our own time to ourselves. We do this voluntarily for people like you, who ahve broken the rules to be given a chance to play again. It's not exactly our priority here within RPUK and yet we still try and do our best to ensure appeals are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
There's no need to carry on the appeal I've said sorry and answered the questions if ya dont wanna unban me fine but idk what else you want me to say. I've reread the rules and know how to properly iniciate now. I even had a week before I was banned to read the rules and prove it. Now that I've done said sorry read the rules and shit its just getting dragged on. Idk what else you want me to say to get unbanned? Ya want me to kiss ya ass? I'm just being straight forward and if this offends you dont unban me I'm just saying whats on my mind. 

Meh, change your attitude and you would have had a strong chance.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back