What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - American Man Dakota - 28/01/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananad

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Dakota Wilson

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Proctor

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/FailRP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I broke the rules: 7.1.3 and 7.1.4 in which I were if friends with the police and we were in the moment and I decided it'd be 'smart' to inciate over the phone, I text the cop some shitty message then killed them. Shortly after we were in an admin sit but before I could go read the rules the police pulled up so I was in a pickle so I did some shitty inication and said "fuck off" and than started shooting my gun and RDMed.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, its been awhile now I've learnt my lesson. I've reread the rules and watched some videos about others rpping and watched how they inicated. I also really want to be someone in the community. I was more of a greenzone warrior which was why my iniciation was so shit was I wasnt used to combat situations. But now like I stated ik the rules and how to roleplay better. I honestly think this is one of the better arma life servers and would hate to be banned from it, I've put time in and I care about the server which is why I donated. I hope the mistakes I made dont stop me from being able to get unbanned and enjoy it with even better rp than I had before. Thanks for readin.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you leaving or staying?

Im staying which is why I made that post. I made that post kind of as an rp standpoint of what is happening incase people I know didnt know what was going on. If you want me to I can take it down but its more of a temp departure until I hopefully get my 'greencard" back

because it was interesting to me.

because it was interesting to me.
Do you this response is valid?

You where told in your last appeal if your sort your attitude out you will stand a strong chance of getting unbanned.

Now do you think commenting " I believe in you Reagan " is helpful? And do you understand why we don't let other players comment on other unban appeals? If so please explain to us why.

Regarding your last appeal, you do understand as staff that we are volunteers, we do this in our own time with zero benefits to ourselves?

So can you answer the questions above, with a reasonable and respectful answer? 

So why did you decide to comment on other peoples unban appeals?
Okay, me and Reagan go back and we're friends so I commented on his appeal for positive reinforcement since i havent been on the server for like 3 weeks i havent really been keeping up with the rules. Now I am sorry for that. I've since then reread ALL the rules not just the ingame rules and I now fully understand the rules of the Teamspeak,Servers,and Fourms. I plan to reread the rules if unbanned, once a week to keep my mind fresh with them so I dont end up forgetting.

I made the post so people would know where I was and what happend so I could roleplay alittle with the people I know. Even tho I'm banned currently doesnt mean my character has to die off just from that yet. Yes I'm staying if I'm unbanned. But like a said before I didnt know the fourm rules but after reading them firmly along with teamspeak and ingame ones I know them pretty well not to make that dumb mistake again by posting that or by commenting on another persons ban appeal that does not involve me. Its just weird to keep up with rules on something I dont play, but once I'm unbanned like I said to Matt, I plan to reread the rules once a week or even once after I take a long break just to refresh myself because I'm a pretty busy person and end up getting my mind cluttered with all kings of other things. 

Man I've answered so many questions and I'm not trying to be a prick or rush but its been so long since I've played and I just really want to play the server and start roleplaying with hobos and friends again man. I honestly miss it I've done learnt my lesson and reread the rules like three different times. I miss doing runs and having good roleplay sessions with people I've answered every question and idk how to take down the departure post but I can if you want man. I had like a week after the report to straighten my shit together and I did I even got better at everything and didnt break and rules in the time period I had before I got banned. I'm not trying to be mean man but why would I go back on the server and repeat my same actions. I've done reread the rules and everythin' dude. It's not like I went on got a rook and RDMed all of kavala I rdmed and police not knowing proper iniciation rules which I know now there's nothing more I can prove to you that I've learn my lesson.

You've shown some arrogance in this appeal. "because it was interesting to me." and shown you are incapable of following simple rules.

Posting on other other people's appeals. 

You've written a lot of words on how you've read the rules multiple times yet you've just broken another by bumping this thread. 

• You can find your steam ID long number on our stats page, or with a steam ID lookup tool here
  • Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unbans! 
  • Unban Appeals are the lowest priority and as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes
  • If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. 
  • Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban! 
  • The appeal is for the person appealing and the admin team only. Anyone commenting on an appeal  that is not either stated party will receive a warning point! 
  • "My Brother did it" does not work here, do not even bother using that excuse. 
  • We are unable to unban anyone who has been banned with the reason "GameHack #38" 
  • Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded will be closed. You will have at least a 3 hour warning before this happens. If your appeal has timed out, Please open a new appeal with links to your old one.
  • Staff will review your forum/game/ban history, and at their discretion may issue a permanent ban if they feel you have not learned from your mistakes or are here to cause issues
  • Put a reasonable amount of effort into your appeal. Staff cannot get a decent understanding of you if you only type one line, especially for the "Why should we unban you?" question.
  • Please tell the truth in your appeal, because if you get caught lying, your appeal will be denied, and you may be subject to a permanent ban without appeal.
You're clearly frustrated by the unban appeal, "Man I've answered so many questions" Yet you've no one to blame for being here but yourself. Staff sit and go through these appeals on a voluntary basis for no reward, yet you give the impression that it's 'YOU' who's being inconvenienced by this appeal.

Taking all of this into consideration, and to avoid staff spending more of our valuable time on this.

Appeal Denied.
Once you've adjusted your attitude, focused your mind, read and UNDERSTOOD our un ban appeal rules, you may try again in 5 days. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back