What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Americanu - 06/29/2017(Unbanned 05/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Americanu

In-game Name
Americanu

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/29/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
TikTak

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Coming back to the NLR zone even tough the whole scenario ended.

Why should we unban you ?
I wasn't aware that NLR applies regardless the scenario is ended or not, i do apologise for that.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you not decide to read server rules before you started playing?

I tought the rules of the server were mostly standard, it was completely my fault :) i wont blame anything or anyone else and to be honest this is one of the reasons i play arma 3 , because of this server. I wholeheartedly admit i never wanted to break any rules, and i have read the rules of  the server already, i understand what is the level of the quality of roleplay on this server, therefore i will no longer break them if given another chance.

"New Life Rule - Coming back to the place of death /city where you died within 15 minutes of your death to recover or revenge kill also known as failRP

Forget every experience and respawn in a different town , and avoid visiting the place for at least 15 minutes.

i want that you re-read the rules, And if we choose to unban you will you be able to follow them this time? 

alright i will give you a other shot on the server 
Don't let us down.

Unbanned 05/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back