What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Andreid - 27/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andreid

In-game Name
Jeffrey Star

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
23/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Wobble

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because my friend robbed me and my internet went down for one second and I disconnected. After the restart I spawned at the airport and pressed Y to see how much money I have, and I saw that I still had the money that Genius Harbord took away from me. I rushed to the ATM to put in my money and wanted to take a car until Genius Harbord spawned. I don't record my gameplay, but my friend does, this is his proof on his appeal: https://plays.tv/video/5d375c7abecc335a0d/uufff-getting-banned-for- . You can hear me saying when he was reconnecting "Mi-a picat netul", which means in Romanian my internet went down. I live at countryside and I have a really bad internet like you can see here: https://imgur.com/a/N0U1duI (which is unstable), like I get 500ms on Discord when a download starts, and I often get kicked for "the player doesn't meet server's network speed requirements", or it simply sayd I'm losing connection and it disconnects me.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because I love this game. I bought it 1 month ago and already reached 176 hours on it. For one year a friend told me "buy arma", but I thought my PC won't be able to run it, but I bought this game at Summer Sale and didn't regret it at all. I fell in love with this game, or server, cause I didn't play any campaign, because I instantly joined the server for my friends to show it to me. In one week I played so much that I bought a Huron, and made some good friends that I played everyday since with. Some days were made better because of Arma, because I had so much fun, like when someone gave me his Blackfish for a ride and I was spamming 'vectoring decrease', until I ejected, or when someone called me 'Land clearing machine' as I was cutting the trees with my Blackfish to land at diamond mine.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

As you can see in the video, it says that I lost connection and I said 'Mi-a picat netul', you can check on Google Translate that it means my internet went down. If this isn't enough evidence, I don't know how to prove it.

Now, do I have to make a permanent ban appeal like my friend did?

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back