What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ANDRES - 04/05/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres Martinez

In-game Name
[LOV] ANDRES

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/05/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Arrogantbread

Reason given for your ban.
NLR / 7.3.5

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
We where doing a HM and i got stormed by Arrogantbread and rubberd multiple times. i get kicked after the 4th knocked out animation for vechile restriction.I then messaged Arrogantbread called a other name on ts and ingame what happend and he was like no clue. i then asked if i can come back thinking he was a officer and while doing that i asked to 2 of LOV higher ups if i can come back and they said yeah it was a game crash you can come.While driving half way to the HM he messaged me back it is sort of breaking NLR. At that point i have no clue how to respond back and i follow the advise of my higher ups and come back.After i killed a officer i get a msg bck. https://gyazo.com/050ceb82fde29ecb68bca2c8fa60aa5f stating that he warned me out of wich i didn't know he was a admin. I did before this Chat msg him in a hurry what happend wich he explained he also had no clue at the time and he said i shouldn't go since it looks a bit NLR breaking (maybe @ArrogantBread as a picture of those logs?) but do to his name i had no clue who he was .After 10 minutes i get banned for breaking NLR and rule 7.2.5. 

Why should we unban you.
This is my first ban i have recivied in almost a year or a year on this server so it clearly show i am not here to break rules and i have a good understanding of them. From the name in ts it isn't clear if he is a admin or a officer. If i have know he was a admin i would have never gone bck since my higher ups very longstanding members on this servers even friends with arrogantbread tolded me it was a server bug / game crash and i could return.This is nothing upon them since i got a warning from arrogant but do his name i didn't think to much of it since i tought it was just a SPC.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was one of the people who told ANDRES to come back, and i was completely unaware that he was in contact with an admin at the time. Heres a link to the actual situation, and when it occurred.

Video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He was rubbered and shot with lethals after he was kicked, I told him not to return however I was under an alias (still with staff tags though) . I also spoke with ANDRES after the ban was issued, he understood it was a sincere mistake on his part and was sincerely apologetic.

For the admins dealing with my appeal : I will be gone for the next 24 hours maybe less  so i will not be able to respond to any further questions. i thank you for the understanding of this and have a nice weekend.

You are a veteran player so you should know the rules, but it appears to be an honest mistake.

When in doubt, don't return

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back