What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - angellfall - 15/02/18 (Denied - Rewrite)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angellfall

In-game Name
Angellfall

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Oliver

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because admin team judged the situation so that the person who I killed was not involved with the situation at hand and failing to provide a sufficient level of RP to persons involved.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe my records speak for them self. In past i have played countless hours daily basis on the server. Been playing here for good 2 years without any issues. Events leading to the ban do not represent my roleplay and I hope to keep enjoying the environment provided By RPUK in future.

We all do mistakes sometimes bigger sometimes smaller but its about if the person can take and utilize that mistake for the future. As a person im one to learn from my mistakes and Im sure I can take the best out of this one also. What comes to gameplay Im more than eager to get back policing the altis.

Im open for questions and/or discussion.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Angellfall.... I know you can do better than that.  In your response to the report you wrote about 1700 characters just in the response, previous reports you've made you've written even more than this.  However, when its come to your own unban appeal you've only written 795.  This is after being told to put some more effort in as well! In one report against you, you even wrote 7361 characters in defense of yourself....

With regards to 

I was banned because admin team judged the situation so that the person who I killed was not involved with the situation at hand and failing to provide a sufficient level of RP to persons involved.

I direct you to drews response on your previous appeal:

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because admin team judged the situation so that the person who I killed was not involved with the situation at hand.
This is also wrong. If you actually read the reply by Oliver you will see the reason.

Please, put some actual effort in, show us that you really do want to return and that you've actually understood why the ban was put in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back