What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Anima (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

In-game Name
Prosperity

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/18/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Not sure. Crumble.

Reason given for your ban.
Fail RP

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned for Spinning around and killing someone. It was definitely an inhumane spin, however i'd experienced it with absolutely loads of other players including cops and higher ups and therefore thought it was relatively acceptable, even for an RP server. After showing the video to several In-game admins before the report was up, and staff, they said it was relatively bad RP but they didn't deem it bannable or that severe. However after a short discussion they decided i should be banned for it.

Why should we unban you.
It was an inhumane spin and i even said in the original report that it was relatively bad. I was just generally annoyed and confused at the situation as the person in question knocked me out without properly initiating whilst we were being RDM'd. i tried to reason with him but he wouldn't listen and so took my chances with turning around and shooting. I have always followed server rules and this was my first ever ban AND report, however i realised my mistakes and normally just comply (many will testify for this). It will NOT happen again and i will make sure that, if the situation does not favour me and my life is obviously in others hands, then i will value it much more.

- If i could also discuss with an admin in teamspeak about the situation regarding Ali that would be much appreciated. (If my unban appeal is accepted.) 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
After just bieng knocked to the ground, spinning 180 degrees and spraying down your adversary is fail RP. That said RP is limited by the games mechanics as it is not a platform designed for role play but that does not make it acceptable to do such inhuman actions

I can tell you regret your descision based on the appeal so to that regard.

Unbanned for a final chance, I don't want to see you in this position again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back