What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ant Arni - 11/10/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant

Genius, Entrepreneur, Playboy, Philanthropist, Bil
Unlinked
In-game Name
CI Ant Arni

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/10/18

Member of the team that banned you.
KingGodDiabloZ

Reason given for your ban.
2.2 RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I attempted to disable a vehicle after ATC'ing it twice, however my ATC was invalid as it had been well over the 'common sense' time to disable it and in addition to that it had technically complied to the request. I also know that my previous record of bans (I have 5 to my name, however two of them were almost instantly redacted due to mistakes by staff and one of the bans I didn't believe that I had actually done anything wrong and argued as such and was unbanned), as well as my multiple warning points. As well as that, around 6 months ago I was given a final warning as a result of a player report and I received a warning for the worst thing I've ever even done and the most deserving of a ban a few months after that. All of this was taken into account when deciding whether to give me a warning point or a ban for my rule break.

Why should we unban you ?
I am not here to cause trouble - I would hope that the viewpoint of me from a staff perspective is that I do make mistakes rather than am maliciously doing what I'm doing. I am a very active player in this community and have been since when I first joined, and I've done multiple things for it while I've been here as I'm sure you're more than aware of (not trying to use it as a get out of jail free card...) as both practice for myself and to give at least something solid back to the community which I have been part of for well over two years now - this is in addition to the detailed suggestions and bug reports that I make. I love getting involved with and helping out with community events, and that's not just a BS statement made to make myself sound good - I've been to the Altis Marathon (when stamina was enabled...), I helped timekeep in Gurlanin's road rally race, took part in the RPUK Milsim event, been there to support the mayor when he was doing his speeches, took part in Alfred's multiple vehicle races, been apart of loads of races in general with the likes of Matt leading them, started up massive nightclub raves, took part in OG's Hobo Olympics, been to countless ifrit hunter derbys, truck boxer races, the list goes on. I’ve also been looking at starting an Rpuk community tournament for another game but I’ve just been waiting to see if there’s actually enough interest for that game (I’ve asked a staff lead for permission to do this just so there are no clashes). In regards to my RP, I know that I am instantly associated with just wanting to fight everyone because of the reputation AR had in the past which we are working closely with police command to change because the people in at the moment are a solid bunch of guys, however I would hope that those who personally take the time to talk with me know what levels my RP can go to. Before getting into an argument with a CMO I was a Surgeon in the NHS, and I recently rejoined as a Paramedic - I won't lie, I don't find it as enjoyable as roleplaying as a police officer hence my lack of activity in that department but it just goes to show the quality of my RP. In addition to that, I am a CI in the police force, given the role of giving those below me a good lead to follow and I hope that I've been doing a good job of that, but again it demonstrates that I'm not always a fuckup and generally do a good job at what I'm doing and am a (mostly) reliable and useful member to the community. Historically, when toxic and fight-hungry cops went on holiday they only ended up getting themselves in trouble; I've been on holiday multiple times in my time in the police, and when given almost free-reign to do what I wanted I still kept up what I was doing well.

To ensure I won't make this mistake again I will ensure to be as precise as possible with my ATC's (i.e. telling them to stay out of a certain range of a town) as well as not leave more than 3 minutes between an ATC and shooting them. As I also know that my history played a part in this ban, I will try to keep as vigilant as possible with anything that might be even remotely close to breaking the rules.

I understand that it might be difficult for me to get unbanned as a result of my history, however if given that opportunity I will try to put twice as much effort into everything I do and make it well worth it for you guys. If not, I understand I'll probably have to wait a few months until trying to re-appeal this ban in which case it's a bit of a sad moment, but hopefully it won't go there!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mistakes, everyone does that at some point.
But at somewhere down the line, you also have to learn. 

• 3 warnings in 2018.
  • 3 Bans in in 2018.
The stats are really piling up against you and  its getting to a certain point where the staff team is spending and using quite abit of time on you.
You taking part off all these events and contributing that way, breaking  a rule still is  punishable by a ban. And you know this, you have been here for quite some time.

So, why should we even bother now?
Take a look at it from our perspective, why should we open the door once more? When the record says that in the not to distant future, he will break a rule again.

Take a look at it from our perspective, why should we open the door once more? When the record says that in the not to distant future, he will break a rule again.
As I said in my appeal, I will stay as vigilant as possible in regards to anything that might even be close to being regarded as a rule break, for however long I would still be playing on this server for (for a good time I hope!). Playing as much as I have and taking part in as many things as I do it's difficult to stay squeaky clean, and although I am far from that I want to start a new chapter in my books by taking a completely different approach in my roleplay that means I'm not even able to get myself into situations where I might be breaking a rule. Although it's impossible to read the future, I really can't see myself getting in trouble again - you won't be hearing about problems regarding me! I get that there's a point where you just have to say, "that's enough, no more" but all I can say to that is you have my assurances that I will try my hardest to stay out of trouble and keep giving to this community until the very end. Just want to keep my head down and carry on what I love doing while ensuring I'm not infringing on anyone else's fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your effort in this ban appeal is appreciated. It is clear that you understand what you did wrong and that you regret it. You will be unbanned, but lets make this clear:

3 warnings and 3 bans in 2018. We will not waste any more time on you after this. If you get yourself banned again, for whatever rule this may be, you will have to wait 6 months and appeal through a permanent ban appeal. 

UNBANNED - Welcome back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back