What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Anthony Guetta - 07/27/2017 (Unbanned 04/08/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Guetta

In-game Name
SGT Anthony Guetta

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
07/26/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Basically i was searching through the forums just to kill some time and i found a guy was buying a black carrier rig for 400K and he had his steam profile in the thing so i added him then maybe an hour or two later he accepted my friend request and messaged me asking me about the deal and where i was spawned. So we decided to spawn kavala i put the carrier rig in the police car and he took it and gave me the money.

Why should we unban you ?
I have never done such a thing before and never thaught of doing it but i do not know what was going through my head when i decided to do it. I instantly felt guilty when i did it and wished i havent dont it and you can ask the ppl that i was in the channel with when they were telling me that they found out that i did it my voice changed and my whole mood changed.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

alright you are a very long standing and well know person in this community. 
what has lead to your actions? 
Why do you think this rule is in place? 

Sorry i was gone for two days and forgot to put notifications on so i did not get notified when you replied to this. Anyways I have no idea why i did what i did and all i can say is that i have done a mistake and i apologise i know what i did was wrong I have never broken a rule before and never will again.

You have never broken a rule before? I can see you have been banned for RDM before, is that not a server rules in your opinion?

You have never broken a rule before? I can see you have been banned for RDM before, is that not a server rules in your opinion?
But you can then see that i got fastrack unbanned because it was a false ban. I have had 2 bans in the past and both of them were false bans and i got fastrack unbanned twice. 

These are the only two bans i have had on this community and as you can see they are both false and i have not broken a rule in any of them.

Other than that i would like to apologise for the rule i have broken and as i already said i will never break a rule again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please quote the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words. 

The rule i broke is: Police may not sell their equipment, or willingly give their equipment away. If there is a strong roleplay cause, exchanges can be made.

Meaning that i cannot sell police equipment unless there was very good roleplay behind it, so i cannot make a deal on steam or out of roleplay and sell the stuff in game.

what will do you do next time if someone offers you to sell police equipment ? 

as member of a whitelisted faction you are very trusted, how can we trust you again in the future? 

I have been in this community for a long time and a part of a whitelisted faction for a while i have never done anything wrong during that time except for this and i fully regret what i have done and will never do it again or anything that will break your trust.

Alright,  since you had a clear record. indeed the bans you have were false bans. 
i took everything into consideration. i am willing to give you a chance to prove that you ,
Indeed will obey the rules. 
Take this as a lesson. 

UNBANNED 04/08/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back