What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ApplebyC (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebyy

The Morrison Family
Dear Admins 

ApplebyC has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [EUL] Appleby
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198208800361
Your GUID or Steam ID: Wasnt sure how to find it :/
Date & Time you was banned:: 01:38 a.m & 15/08/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vladic Ka
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for driving onto my Fellow gang members.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3A) VDM
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I feel I should get a final chance to play on altislife because I spend countless hours playing through out the day and often nights, The only real purpose I own Arma 3 is because of my friend who showed me the server, That is why I play Arma, I only ran over my friends for a joke and it wasn't for any reason, I messaged Vlad saying I was sorry and it was a joke, He told me 'VDM is VDM' And I totally understand. I really love this server and have made loads of friends I play with Day in day out so I think I really should be given one last final chance.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Im just curious if my ban has been ignored or looked into?.

Its obvious you ignored the big red writing @ApplebyC

Unban requests are the lowest priority, its upto you to fully read and follow our rules.

Now reading your appeal i don't care how much you play/don't play, I want to know you thought the VDM rule didn't apply to you ?

First off sorry I didnt realise there was a thing called bumping and just thought I was being ignored. 

But yeah I know what ive done wasnt acceptable, I was only messing about, I did it purely for a laugh which turned out differently. I just would like one last to play and It wont happen again.

Sounds like you need to pickup a copy of grand theft auto

This is a serious RP community, unbanned for a final chance but my guess is you will be banned again soon, i have that feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back