What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Applebyyxo - 15/11/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebyy

The Morrison Family
In-game Name
Cillian

Steam ID
76561198141339464/

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Its been almost four years since my ban on this account and I honestly cannot remember the reason although I believe it might have been NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I don't remember

Why should we unban you ?
I was un-banned for my actions on this account a few years ago. I am asking if this account could be un-banned to allow me to play on the new Day Z server as I have Day Z purchased on this account. I would much appreciate it and I can assure you if this account is un-banned it will be for the sole use to play Day Z with friends. Even if there is a way to just have my account un-banned on the DayZ server I would be glad.

Thanks.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot has changed here since you were banned on 10 August 2016 on our roleplay servers. Our bans are server wide, you will need to prove to us you can follow our server rules for Arma 3 before you can be unbanned.

You were banned for stealing in the green zone and retreating into the green zone.

Go to our rules page and have a thorough read of all our rules and copy/paste the rules you broke and rewrite them in your own words, and explain why you think we have them in place.

A lot has changed here since you were banned on 10 August 2016 on our roleplay servers. Our bans are server wide, you will need to prove to us you can follow our server rules for Arma 3 before you can be unbanned.

You were banned for stealing in the green zone and retreating into the green zone.

Go to our rules page and have a thorough read of all our rules and copy/paste the rules you broke and rewrite them in your own words, and explain why you think we have them in place.
I'm abit confused? I have already been unbanned for what I done in 2016. I was caught ban evading and got unbanned but only one of my accounts was unbanned, I was asking if my account I used in the first place could also be unbanned as it has Day Z on it. 

@James_W12345

Im going to  unban this account. 
You already know what would happen if you try the same stuff again 🙂 (Ban evading)

Smack some zombies for me will ya!

UNBANNED

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back