What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aquilon - 11/14/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquilon

In-game Name
Aquilon

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Samuel Thompson

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe it is a false ban, here is what happened: I had a truck full of weed that i was going to sell then police started to chase me. I was just running away from cops so i took the right to the offroad to lose my track but when i was taking to the right police car hit my truck so their car exploded. I didn't try to "VDM" them, i was just trying to go to the right side but they crashed me because they were going faster.

Why should we unban you ?
As i said, i believe this is just a misunderstanding.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

I don't believe that this was the first time I saw your specific truck "aim" for a cop car as it was driving along, but you may not have seen the cop car. So it may not have been intentional VDM from where I was sitting you had already made a pass at the car.

It was curious to me how you blatant swerved as the cop went to go around you.

Once again could have been unintentional.... but that is debatable.... @Ram

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all i can say is it was unintentional, wish i had a video of it so you could see from my perspective. I don't remember every detail but i remember when your car crashed i panicked that it could be seen as a VDM. And for my specific truck it was the first time that i had an interaction with cops, and before your crashing i had an incident which i killed one of your cops in RP way. And right after the incident I sent a message to you from team speak to make my case clear but i think you were busy at that time so i went to bed. I know i have no proof of it but as you can decide i had no other purpose besides making RP.

Can you explain the VDM rule in your own words?

Well VDM is when you use your vehicle to blow, block or any form of damage to other peoples vehicles or to them. It's using your vehicle to make harm which ruins RP for everyone.

Note: I know VDM rule, as we discuss in topic it was unintentional. I was just turning to the right side, didn't use my vehicle as a weapon or so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back