What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Arbaaz - 21/07/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbaaz

In-game Name
Arbaaz

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
20/07/19

Member of the team that banned you.
MadassRubberduck

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for RDM. I think I deserved this ban as I broke server rules. I was too quick and should have Finished off my initiated before I shot.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned as I have made an honest mistake. i know i made the same mistake 4 months ago but I was very new to the server at that point and time. I have spent a lot of my time in this community and have read all the rules properly. I followed rules to the book but sometimes we make mistakes. I can say I have learned from this mistake as I now know that I should be careful before left-clicking

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Could you please quote the rule(s) you've broken and explain why they are in place?
Could you also please find the report that led to your ban and explain where you went wrong and what you could do better in the future?

I went wrong on the [SIZE=medium]initiation. I believe i went wrong as i initiation very quickly and started shooting when the guy pulled out his weapon. i panicked and shot. I have learned never to open fire without good rp and initiation. I have also learned to take my time in situations like this. Next time i should take my time and do it properly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Rule is there to stop Killing People without a proper initiation and good RP. This rule keeps all of us in check as if we didnt people would get mad and lose interest in the server and would just leave.[/SIZE]

This is the 2nd time you got banned for RDM... 
When are you planning to actually learn from your mistakes? 
Also it seems like you have a habit of going AFK on the server. 
Can you find me under what rule that falls? 

I Think that i have learned this time if i was given another chance i would prove that i obey the rules.i have spent alot of time on this server. Meeting and playing with people. I know i made a mistake and i owned up to it . The first time i got banned for RDM was a long time ago and i was new to the server at that point and time as i did not know any rules. this time was just a mistake that i had made and i can assure that this would not happen again  as i have learned from my mistake.

(2.10) Idling We have one of the busiest Roleplay communities in Europe therefore, if you need to go to the shops or go away from your PC for more than 5 minutes then please kindly disconnect from the server.

I used to go afk sometimes as i would go make food or do something and would forget to logout. or i would think i would make it back in time 

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbaaz, there will not be another chance for you if you mess up again. Future incidences of RDM will be the last time you play on our servers. 

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back