What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Arbaaz - 27/03/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbaaz

In-game Name
Arbaaz

Steam ID
https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198826487334

The date of your ban.
27/03/19

Member of the team that banned you.
AlexRose

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
so baiscly we was in the helicopter and and i was trying to stop the cars we did tell them to stop and they did not. so we landed the helicopter and they turned there cars back around and parked there cars sideways ready for a firefight. arma does that thing where when you hop out of your car the gun comes out first then puts it back on your back. so i shot and killed the guy as i thought he was pulling out his gun. as you can see in the video evidence.

Why should we unban you ?
The guys in there cars should not have turned around . this means they heard us and knew what was gonna happen. this was there own fault as there was no need for them to turn arround. we had already initiated RP. it is also kind of my fault as i said before the game puls out the gun Automaticly and scared me i am very sorry about what happend and i will also try my best to do better RP and Read the rules properly. I Am also very sorry about what i did. i enjoy this server alot. i think its a great establishment and have fun putting alot of hours into it. 

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Before we go to the actual content of the appeal in your ban notes and on the report you got banned for it states that you have made a very poor attempt in resolving a situation. In which you raised your voice multiple times and started to give the people you were resolving the issue with a lot of abuse. Would you care to explain this? 

@Arbaaz

We was told to meet them in the teamspeak and i did and as did my group. we moved to there server and evryone started shouting from both partys. i personelly cannot rember about if i used abuse tbh.I apolgised to one of the people in game and he did not care about it. I am very sorry to the people who recived this abuse we should have sorted things out like civilised Adults.

Okay. Make sure when resolving an issue to always be the adult party. Onto the actual ban. You still seem to think that "stop the car, stop the car" is a valid initiation on someone's life thus you are able to shoot them. However this is not. We have a very high standard of roleplay on our server and "stop the car, stop the car" is in no way high quality roleplay and in no way justifies you shooting someone. However in your appeal you seem to mostly blame the decamp script (the mechanic which automatically holsters the gun) as the reason for you shooting him. But even if he would've pulled his gun and you shot him this still would have been RDM. 

So I want you to do the following:

1. Quote me the rule you broke and explain how you broke this.
  2. Explain to me why we have this rule on our servers
  3. What would you do different looking back at the situation? 
@Arbaaz

the rule i broke is 

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Punishment is a ban. . 

I broke this rule as i did not inshate proper RP and i killed people for no reason. i promise to better myself in these types of situations.

you have the rule as people dont get killed for no reason and it allow people to have fun and not let them leave the server .

if i could go back to that situation i would RP better and act more civilised. and i promise i will never make a mistake like this ever again as i love this server and i want to improve. 

@KingGodDiabloZ

I am willing to give you a second chance however I want you to promise me the following things:

1. Before joining the server you will read over all the server rules again and if you have a question about them you will come to Join for Support and ask about it.
  2. When resolving situations with other players you will behave like an adult and won't raise your voice or give people abuse.
  3. You understand that if you get banned again that the chances of you being unbanned are a lot smaller.
Do you agree to these terms? @Arbaaz

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back