What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Archie (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator
Dear Admins 

Archie has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: SPC Society Light
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198068288776
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54011524
Date & Time you was banned:: 13/08/15 18:55
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: he reason why I was banned from the TeamSpeak was because I got Into a heated argument with someone who I and my fellow officers believed had RDM'd us, at first I kindly asked the guy to come to Teamspeak so we could resolve the situation and the conversation got heated very quickly after about 10mins of arguing with the guy I said "Go Die Please" this Is the reason I was banned as I had the conversation with Seph afterwards had made It clear tho Steph mentioned I was only getting a TeamSpeak ban of which I could appeal against but apparently I've been community banned Instead

Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal
1C) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and punished by a ban
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: The reason why I deserve a second chance Is because I'm a very dedicated player to the server and personaly I do get very agitated and angry when I'm arguing with someone but after cooling down I've realised that saying things like what I said are not appropiate for an adult community and I respect that and I know self consiously to stay mature and calm while having a debate with someone on TeamSpeak.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking someone to go die... what about if they actually went and committed suicide ?

You may claim this is the internet but we have a very close tied community of people from all different backgrounds, whats to stop you stooping this low in the future ?

Just keep in mind that it is for my Friend not me wilco :)

His Response:

On a personal note I am going through alot irl atm and I know that's not an excuse for what I said but I just cracked during the argument but looking after It and realiseing what I said was wrong and Is ultimately and absaloutely not aceptable I really felt bad and I felt like utter shit afterwards and I wanted to tell him how sorry I was but by then I was already banned and I really woudn't want to wish death upon anyone so In the future Is something occurs like this again I know to hold my tounge.

Is this your appeal or not?
No as he was community banned and once i spoke to a mentor he said to me its fine to post a unban request on here as he wrote it all him self, He would of posted here but he was community banned.

Then the mentors are misadvised, we will only speak to the person whos appeal it is, if they are unable to access the forum for any reason then they are unable to appeal

Moving to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back