What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aron Owen - 01/10/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzii

In-game Name
Aron

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/10/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
JoeJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
My friend was getting arrested and I had no knowing of the fact if my friend was in danger I could not shoot the poice officer, so basically I shot the officer in the head to save my friend, afterwards he asked me to join ts but I do not have ts only discord and I kept asking him if he had discord but he did not comply and after 2 messages he had already reported me.

Why should we unban you ?
You should unban me cause I know of my wrong doing and it wont happen again and also your servers are very fun and addicting to play!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
no not at all got told things while starting the server but hadn't read the rules but I have now. [SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE] This is the crime I commited but I will not be doing it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could've and should've complied with the officer to put his hands up instead of shooting straight away. Therefore roleplay would token place and rdm would not have taken place.

Hope you have fully taken in what has happened and learned from your mistakes.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back