What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ashtruz (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashtruz

In-game Name
Ashtruz

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:102713923

The date of your ban.
12/27/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
Lockpicking in GZ

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
First time using lock pick anywhere.. (this time was in a green zone) for a car in a hope to help player out... as I understood he needed help because someone snatched it in front of him just after he got it purchased and he couldn't get in. my Knowledge of using lock pick was get it unlocked and he can be on his way.

Why should we unban you.
Been here for a long time! red rules and revisions on the forums. never used drastic measures against other players, never got involved in situations to disturb, just got caught in a silly situation at a wrong time and I should have ignored it remembering what I red. But situation just took over me.. As it is a first time I would happily come back sincerely considered what has happened! Thank you Merry Xmas

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
No killing, robbing, lock picking or stealing vehicles. Guns holstered at all times.. Learned this now loud and clear. My steam is 76561198165693575 as the one provided above might be incorrect. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back