What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Aston - 05/30/2017 (Timed Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston

In-game Name
Aston

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/2002

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
I had no mic and i lied to the admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I got on and it was my first time I was driving a car and talking to someone in side chat they told me to read the rules I did but I was stupid and ignored that I needed a mic then an admin teleported into my car and was asking me if I had read the rules I responded in vehicle chat he asked me if I had a mic and I said no then he said some other things (i forgot this was like 2 years ago) then he banned me

Why should we unban you ?
Well i have never really played this server properly and for what I have heard and seen in videos it looks absolutely amazing and I had just got on the server got in a car and i was banned I never got any experience of playing and I'm always feeling left out when all my friends decide to go play that server but I'm banned so i can't their aren't a lot of really good Altis life servers and I really want to play yours i was stupid back then and deserved the ban i didn't think and I was ignorant but I am very sorry it has been 2 years now since I was banned it would mean the world to me if I was unbanned

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

In-game Name
Aston

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/26/2002

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
I had no mic and i lied to the admin

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I got on and it was my first time I was driving a car and talking to someone in side chat they told me to read the rules I did but I was stupid and ignored that I needed a mic then an admin teleported into my car and was asking me if I had read the rules I responded in vehicle chat he asked me if I had a mic and I said no then he said some other things (i forgot this was like 2 years ago) then he banned me

Why should we unban you ?
Well i have never really played this server properly and for what I have heard and seen in videos it looks absolutely amazing and I had just got on the server got in a car and i was banned I never got any experience of playing and I'm always feeling left out when all my friends decide to go play that server but I'm banned so i can't their aren't a lot of really good Altis life servers and I really want to play yours i was stupid back then and deserved the ban i didn't think and I was ignorant but I am very sorry it has been 2 years now since I was banned it would mean the world to me if I was unbanned

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes
Sorry about the date of ban i dont know my real date of ban but that is my date of birth im so sorry about that erorr

Right, Quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words. 

Ok that is not quite a quote so let me do it for you.

(3.3) Microphones are required on RPUK servers.

I am going to put a condition on this unban that you must come to teamspeak: ts.altislife.co.uk

and prove to one of our staff members you have a working microphone. 

Please link this appeal to the staff member who helps you.

Unban pending condition above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back