What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - AyeLamaoo - 14/07/18 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AyeLamaoo

In-game Name
Ardi Emma

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/08/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Breaking RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Well, i was new to RP and Arma itself at the time, so i didnt even know what RP was, anyway. I logged in, tried to make some friends failed horribly, went to talk to someone, then he killed me. I got revived i was extremely salty and an admin came to me told me to stop, gave me more warning than he should, more chances than i deserved, and i completely ignored him. And so i was banned.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand why i was banned, but to be honest, i was new to Arma and RP, i didnt read the rules i know it prompts you with them everytime you join the server, i dont know if it does it anymore since im banned but anyway, i broke rp i know it, ive improved, ive got a decent ammount of hours on RP and Arma now so i know what im doing and i wont break the rules anymore, i defintely dont always play by the rules, i am a bit cheeky as we all are, but lets face it better off being a roleplayer than a ruleplayer. A bit of honesty hurts, but you guys deserve honesty, so ill give it to you.I defintely understand why you would keep me banned, but i have played on almost all servers now of RP (The good ones atleast) and i need more to play on, And RPUK is a nice server to take my gang and move over. And again, i had minimal hours on arma back then now i got close to 2k, and so i know what to do and when to do it. Believe me with that little bit of trust you might stil have in my that i wont be a dick again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

When you re-read the rules you would have come across the rule you broke. Please Quote that rule here for me?

When you re-read the rules you would have come across the rule you broke. Please Quote that rule here for me?
(3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.
And i also dissrespected an Admin, but thats just an obvious rule. I know , i was immature and i wont do it again, i jsut want to play on RPUK once again. 

Now why do we have this rule ?

Now why do we have this rule ?
To obviously keep the players in a state where admins have full control over them, and if you break the said rule, or ANY rule for that matter of fact, you get punished. Its like school, you talk shit to the teacher he kicks you out. 

If unbanned, whats your plans ? Whats the "endgame" ?

Your answers are very short and do not really help your case. Let's try putting a little bit more effort into that last question? 

Your answers are very short and do not really help your case. Let's try putting a little bit more effort into that last question? 

If i get to join the server once again, i will bring my friends over to that said server, probably make a gang, go do money runs buy guns, do bank robberies and whatever else, make new friends, get arrested by the cops, RP, have fun.

So whats this? 
navn.png

Your recent steam names. 

It's rather difficult to take someone serious seing that stuff around.

Recent? Lmao, thats like from last year me and my mates were on a GMOD MRP Server fucking around we had those names just to match. That is not "Recent" ive had oof as my name for easily 2-4 months.

We are going to keep a close eye on you. 
This is not the only place you have been in trouble so we will see how well you can do.
Dont mess it up.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back