What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Ayub Ahm3d - 18/04/18 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayub Ahm3d

In-game Name
Ayub Ahmed

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/03/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Forums

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think I was banned in a mistake on my forum accounts instead of recieving a warning point.
I got a warning point from Stavik same day, and I tried to ask SGT Matt if he could help and he tried to remove the warning and give me a new one.

Why should we unban you ?
My steam ID and the profile (Ayub Fire) is currently banned but it shouldn't so that is why.

Thank you for reading.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain to us how you are going to prevent your so called "friends" from doing this in the future?

PvFUBMwARm_enndzs0pR7Q.png

I know it is my own responsebility to take care of my account.

My friend and brother teamed up on trolling me. They knew my password on the phone so they connected.

Wrote that bullshit.

They applogised to me, and I changed all my passwords and I can assure you this won't happen again.

Thank you🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are to unban your original account that will result in the account your currently using being closed as there is no reason for you to have two accounts simultaneously. 
Seeing as you've been alot more active on this account are you really sure you want your old account back instead of this one?

Seeing as you have no ingame bans on record I suppose you mean you're having trouble linking your steam account to the website seeing as your other account which had it linked was banned, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back