What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - babywolf - 08/01/2016 (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babywolf

In-game Name
[LM] Phuss

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/30/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
FarmerGiles

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting/Lagswitch - 30/12/2016 - FarmerGiles

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i did receive no message received and once it ended i was behind john dillinger and was spraying him with rook. i've received no message multiple times in past days, im trying to today go buy a Wireless Usb receiver so i can activate my new internet. my current one is shit.

Why should we unban you ?
I apologize if it seemd like i did it on purpose. once my new internet is activated i will be streaming every moment im on server so i got possibility to " clip " proof of anything that happens...

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you can explain where you think it to be acceptable to exploit the fact that you were lagging to win in an unwinnable position... @babywolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you can explain where you think it to be acceptable to exploit the fact that you were lagging to win in an unwinnable position... @babywolf
i regret my actions, i do not think i should've moved and in future i know to not move single bit 

and im really sorry. im more  than willing to comp him 2mil for the gear / time he lost on me.

It's not about the comp, its about ensuring that you are going to follow the rules. Why should we let a blatant cheater back?

It's not about the comp, its about ensuring that you are going to follow the rules. Why should we let a blatant cheater back?
i am really sorry and i would never do it again, if there was time for my internet to lagg i'd not even consider playing on server or if i notice my game " connection loss " and there was roleplay going on i'd not try take advantage of it.

So if you were to be unbanned, you would be willing to follow the rules going forward?

Have you managed to get your internet connection fixed since being banned?
yes, we got 7 people living in our house, so we made deal only downloading stuff etc after 22:00 until 08:00 this also means i wont be playing during those times due to fact its now also " Quiet time ". so i should no longer have lagges during my gameplay.

Denied. 

You have been banned 3 times in December, clearly you have not learned from your lesson.

Perm Ban issued, appeal in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back