What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Barboza - 16/11/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barboza

In-game Name
Barboza

Steam ID
76561197979682220/

The date of your ban.
13/11/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Valen Bell

Reason given for your ban.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
There's no real reason for me to write this, but after some days I felt compelled to atleast say this, for RPUK I love you.
I acted completely out of line. I ended up calling your members something not to be repeated (included parties will know) again and again and again. I was completely obnoxious, ruining other peoples gameplay. You've probably seen this next line before: I was extremely drunk. Now I understand the rules. Rule 1.2 is unappealable.
Therefor this is not as much as an appeal, as it is an apology.

Why should we unban you ?
You shouldn't, rules are rules, this is not an appeal I just wanted to apologize.
To all whom were involved. I am sorry. Being drunk is not an excuse. The words I used and the way I acted were redicoulous, wether it was online or in real life. The online community is not an unlawfull place and I have learned this now.
RPUK I've had loads of fun over the years, thank you for that.

Goodbye,

Barboza

PS: Yes this is corny, but I am sincere. I hope you can believe that in this day and age.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back