What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Barry Flash Allen - 08/27/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Flash Allen

In-game Name
Barry Allen

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
08/27/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Tampax

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because my game ran out of memory and in turn crashed whilst in a role play situation where i was being robbed

Why should we unban you ?
i love this server and i have just become medic and i want to continue in engaging in quality role play this incident was not my fault and completely accidental.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

b8af5a2745ebc94ff1c35ddcce3f36aa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a look at the screenshot posted and with help from @ArrogantBread, this only shows the game starting up, not crashing. 

Usually, when someone's game crashes, an error comes up in side and they time out. With your log however, you cleanly disconnected with no time out message or steam ticket check fail etc.

Is there no other way of proving that this was in fact a crash? Did you not think to screenshot the message you got when the game crashed?

Last edited by a moderator:
if you look at the current time that is when the crash occurred and when it crashed i pressed prt sc and tried to paste but it wouldn't work here is the error i got though (attached)

@DI Tampaxi dont know if you recorded it but if you did you may be able to tell it was a crash if i was talking or moving within 9 seconds of the crash because that would prove there is no way i could have logged out because you cant do anything for 10 seconds until you press abort.

P.S. i would never sacrifice my ability to play on this server and engage in quality role-play for something as stupid as combat logging.

DAqQJ4e.jpg

Okay, I'm putting a lot of trust in you here. I will unban you, but if this happens again and you fail to provide solid evidence that proves it was a crash, my suspicions will be raised...

That being said, seeing as you only submitted this appeal yesterday, I will lift the ban at some point tomorrow (29/08/2016).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back