What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Barry (Unbanned: 22/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Dear Admins 

Barry has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Barry
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:70824631
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198101914990
Date & Time you was banned:: Today at 12:00 PM
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Steph
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I was banned for Body glitching.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: The reason you should unban me is because at the time it was only my 2nd/3rd day on the server and had not read the rules.I have now read the rules and fully understand what I did was wrong.As soon as I found out I had broke the rules I felt terribly sorry for the person who I body glitched. I have improved my RP a lot since the incident and have even joined the NHS.Now I've read the rules and fully understand all of the rules. I have matured a lot since then and have not broke a single rule since then..All I can say is that I'm sorry and that it wont happen again,and that the server has brought a lot of enjoyment and good times to remember with new friends.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd/3rd day and you already got past the anti-loot?

You've stated you've joined the NHS, I think I'd like you to play as medic for a week before you continue your life as a civilian, How does that sound? I'll arrange it with a GP/CMO that you can have a time-sheet if you accept this.

I've played on other servers and knew about it from there (anti-loot) .I wouldn't mind playing as a medic for a week first before going back to a civilian but I'm only a student so ill need a medic or higher at all times.

Last edited by a moderator:
well RIP that plan... 

I'll unban you this time, however I want to see some good RP from you, and try show the medics how good you can be, and I'll be asking them for feedback.

Unbanned: 22/08/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back