What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bear jew - 02/04/18 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
In-game Name
Bear Jew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/01/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Not too sure, think the member left

Reason given for your ban.
RDM / Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for RDM/Poor RP. I was not thinking correctly and completely disregarded the rules in order to make a quick robbery. This type of game play is completely inexcusable and destroys the rp for others, this is a serious issue because of the fact that it's a strictly role play based server. As time has passed I have realized that I wasn't the greatest of members and the admin team were completely right to ban me, as if I were in there position I would of done the same.

Why should we unban you ?
In my opinion a lot of time has passed, I have matured and can understand how I was completely in the wrong in terms of breaking the rules and being a general nuisance to the server. I would like another chance to show that I am not the same immature child that I once was, and to give this server another go.

Regardless of the decision, thanks for the time taken in order to read consider this.

Thanks, George (Bear Jew).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Very long time ago you was banned so you will need to confirm that you've read the current rule set whilst answering the following;

Can you explain to us why we have these rules in place and why we enforce them so strictly?

In-game Name
Bear Jew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/01/16

Member of the team that banned you.
Not too sure, think the member left

Reason given for your ban.
RDM / Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for RDM/Poor RP. I was not thinking correctly and completely disregarded the rules in order to make a quick robbery. This type of game play is completely inexcusable and destroys the rp for others, this is a serious issue because of the fact that it's a strictly role play based server. As time has passed I have realized that I wasn't the greatest of members and the admin team were completely right to ban me, as if I were in there position I would of done the same.

Why should we unban you ?
In my opinion a lot of time has passed, I have matured and can understand how I was completely in the wrong in terms of breaking the rules and being a general nuisance to the server. I would like another chance to show that I am not the same immature child that I once was, and to give this server another go.

Regardless of the decision, thanks for the time taken in order to read consider this.

Thanks, George (Bear Jew).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes
Please respond soon or this appeal will time out!  

Sorry the topic was locked. Would like @Wilco to review this unban as he was the one who banned me and should decide the outcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

Wilco will not be replying.

I'll give you another chance to reply to my comment.

Very long time ago you was banned so you will need to confirm that you've read the current rule set whilst answering the following;

Can you explain to us why we have these rules in place and why we enforce them so strictly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back