What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bear jew (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear jew

Community Banned - Rule 1D
In-game Name
Bear Jew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/02/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Brat

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP / Forum Report

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I know exactly why I was banned, at the point in time I was in the mindset that I was in perfect reason to rob the person like I did. Once I robbed him I realised straight away that I had F***** up to put it bluntly, and once I saw the report I knew that I would be banned. As an old member of the community I am myself disappointed that I could make such a stupid mistake and fail at role playing.

Why should we unban you.
Before you jump to conclusions I would like to add that this is my first time being banned for in-game actions, not other actions eg: Being a general troll. I would like to think that I am a strong community member and I love this community and everyone in it, I think I should be given a second (in game) chance as this is my first in game ban. Also as a lot of the old members are back now I would like to experience the best RP server with a few old pals of the server, I know this unban will go straight to Wilco but even if I do get denied I would like to ask if you can keep me unbanned on the TS and forums as I love to go on there for sing a longs (like tonight) and general chat.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@bear jew i wouldn't consider you a strong community member, that's someone who keeps there nose out of trouble and contributes in high roleplay.

Can i ask why you would make such a stupid mistake knowing your time here on a next ban will be over ?

@Wilco I really have no idea I was just an idiot and it was late (not making excuses) and was just wanting money not realising my stupidity at that moment I went ahead and did a stupid mistake. I should have checked up on the rules as I had not played in a while, but in reality there are no excuses I messed up and now i'm paying the price. That's the reason why I refrained from posting this unban request to let thing cool down a little and the fact that I was quite scared too. 

@bear jew we cannot keep unbanning you, your now on the verge of wasting our time, Time better spent on the community.

What did Michinky post here and remove ?

@Wilco I'm can't remember word for word but something stupid so I asked a forum mod to remove the post. But all I would like to add is the fact that this is my first ever ban for in-game actions and the stupidity that made me do it will not happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
@bear jew was just about to reply... then i noticed the Austim group on your steam profile... something that a few banned idiots have been saying here recently.

Care to explain why your in that group, and if the answer is your austic then PM me rather than discuss it here.

Thanks for the PM @bear jew however that group has turned into a piss take if you read the comments.

Thinking about it over the last day or so it would now not be fair for other players for me to process an unban, therefore you are now banned.

I did warn you on your last unban that anything in the future will lead to a full community ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back