What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bende - 28/04/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

bende

In-game Name
bende

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
28/04/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Robert

Reason given for your ban.
Me and my gang were going about in are life and we came across a barricade we thought we would troll people so when people would speed down the road we would close it on them so we did, and sadly it was the NHS, doing that killed him  forum report 1.7 (Troll)

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i was with my gang and we were trolling for some fun, we seen an oncoming vehicle it was an ambulance  we would shut the barricade when he was approaching us, and doing that it killed him.

Why should we unban you ?
i think u should un ban me as i really find the game fun to play and i enjoy relaxing playing this game. I want to help people out on the server to make it more fun for them to enjoy . Its a good place to hang out with my friends as we enjoy driving to places and doing random jobs around the island.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright you'll need to type a lot more then that for me to even consider taking this appeal seriously. You were banned because of a forum report 

Now please EDIT you appeal knowing the context and make sure to write more then 2 sentences. Also make sure to provide the correct steamID. When you are done with this make a reply saying you've finished the edit

I want to help people out on the server to make it more fun for them to enjoy
Do you think the medic you close the barrier on think it was fun to getting kill like that ? 

What stop you for doing that again if you are looking for fun again on the server ?

you have written less than the staff who are dealing with your unban. 

You were told to put more effort in and to be honest, I cant see any effort at all.

This is your chance to persuade us you can follow the rules and so far have only demonstrated how little effort you are willing to put in.

You have one last chance to tell us why you think we should unban you because at the moment it just looks like you are trolling with your unban appeal.

make sure to write more then 2 sentences.
Seems you can't follow basic instructions let alone server rules, I'm not going to give you a third attempt, make another appeal once you've decided you're actually going to put the effort in.

Denied - Lack of Effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although your appeal has been Denied, please give the rules a thorough read here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back