What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bennett - 05/29/2016 (Unbanned - 31/05/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benis the Menace

In-game Name
PV2 T. Bennett

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/28/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Farmer Giles

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.

Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I shot a bounty hunter thinking he was a rebel trying to rob me.

Why should we unban you ?
I absolutely regret shooting the bounty hunter, after being robbed constantly I finally made enough money to buy and truck and I thought I was being robbed, I acted without thinking and apologized after the action. I can show I did not do it to avoid justice as I didn't actually have a bounty at the time. I am usually a good RP player and this was just one hiccup, I enjoy the high rp this server requires and am quite frankly ashamed to find myself in this position, I hope I can move on to become more involved in the community and forget this mistake. I have also reread the rules to brush up on when it is okay to open fire and feel ready to rejoin the server without issue.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware this is a serious roleplay community?

Even if it was a rebel you can not shoot a person without proper roleplay/reason

I am aware how serious this community is, and i realise my mistake would remain even if it was a rebel, however after reading the rules again. In the situation again I would declare myself to the person behind me and then commence a role-play with them, the bounty hunters were merely patrolling the area which is known for high theft. As I did not have a bounty they would of probably let me go. If it was a rebel in the situation I would do the same but try and run away after they had made it clear they were going to rob me, then when they fired at me I would find cover and attempt to return fire, therefore representing an initiation of violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back