What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BennyBait - 06/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBait

In-game Name
SPC BennyBait

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
09/06/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
Friends with TI Ben on steam

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
For being friends with TI Ben on steam

Why should we unban you ?
https://gyazo.com/d3fa66d1e44fdc7c0e36e06b5a7299a3

Also deleted JoeS, PaulS, Fetty Wap (before I was banned anyway) and Brad.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@BennyBaitCome on... I think you know it is more than that

Now I did'nt think much of Jamz showing his true age last night, he did say you was on another teamspeak laughing when havoc was going down and provided a screenshot which shown BennyBait.

But when I look at your steam your not only friends with TI Ben but others who are causing this community hassle over the past few months, Do you think RDMing on the server, bullying members of this community or asking me to go and kill myself is funny ? or is there another reason you have these waste of spunks still added ?

Never bothered deleting them on steam and wasn't on their TS either; don't even know the IP. They are just angry at me for not following them wherever they are going so have tried to get me banned (and succeeded)!

Anyone can connect to TS in a new tab with a new name.

I'm banned for being friends with TI Ben on steam (fair enough) [EDIT: If it wasn't clear, not his friend. Just had him there from way way back]- but have neither Jamz or Fetty on steam, so don't see the connection.

6e307d1828f6fc600d18c17368f6d593.png

If I was still mates with them, why are they trying to get me banned? Oh and all the people they have accused of finding these things you have listed 'funny' have their mic disabled.

Just because I was in the old TI, and played with rM for 2 hours on Police holiday I'm now branded a maniac. Well I'm not.

Can you take your steam profile off private for me

You got yourself caught up in at all.. Forget about TI and the wrest of them at benlife and move forward.

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back