What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Black Hawk - 09/07/18 [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Hawk

In-game Name
black hawk

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
15/05/18

Member of the team that banned you.
drew

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
the message told me i were band for poor RP ...

Why should we unban you ?
its your discretion ! i am submit for your decision . i was mistake for first time ...
i was trying to improve security in the city but was mistake for first time ...
i have good relationship with the people ...
i just want to give me one chance ...
to show to you for improve my role play ...
i apologize for my bad RP during my gameplay in your high standards server...im still trying to synch my behaviour in your server and i will be greatful if you accept with my request to unban my character and i will promise that i will be careful about my decisions and think about the consequences of my actions next time...i learned my lesson.i can go to other servers to play RPG but i love your server and playing in it.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This was not a first-time mistake. You got unbanned for the almost the same reasons just days before. We are spending quite a bit of time on youDo you understand the rules?

yes i got it ...
i just tell the true in last appeal ...
i old to my friend all of story that i was banned for that ...
its not my fault ...
but i learned very well that i cant defend from myself 

and learned rules very good ...
and i want to get me last chanse

thanks sir

You seem to struggle a lot with English. Could this be the cause of why you find it difficult to follow our rules?

no i have't problem with eng ...

but i learned it ...

i learned the rules and got theme ...

plz forgive me ... and give me another chance ...

image.pngBlack Hawk, you promised us previously that you would improve your roleplay in your last unban appeal, yet this promise only lasted 9 days before you were banned again for poor RP/RDM.
I'm struggling to find a reason to revoke your ban. What can you do to convince us that this time you mean it?

good RP requires needs experience which i think i have acquired during this 2 times bans that i have been in ...

i am sorry these problem that i have been caused for you ...

and i promise this is the last time i am feeling an un-ban appeal form ...

So if unbanned, what would you do on the server? Still continue to try and Rob people? How would you give much better RP?

no ...
i tried to create job in the server to improve society security ...
but that is impossible ...

so i decided to start new job but for many and many time robbers robbed me ...
i called to police and their solved my problem but at last time i take action when robbers was robbing my car ...
and after seconds i banned form the server without questions and talk me ...

so i learned RP that when robbers come i just called the police and wait for my die ...

i decide start a legal job like miner in the server and get along with peace ...

and start work with another groups ...

#

give me another chance sir

Hello Player,

I dont trust you in abiding by the rules, you have been given enough chances. You currently still fail still comply and comprehend them. Sorry to say but your time here has come to a end. Good luck elsewhere

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back