What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Blanco - 09/11/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

In-game Name
Top Skanker Blanco

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I believe I was banned because I was disrespectful towards another member of the community by calling him a 'Squeaky cunt'. At the time I did not believe this was offensive as I have been called this and called other people this even outside of the community and it's had no affect on me before or anyone else. But I now understand what I said now could potentially hurt another persons feelings which is classified as discrimination and bullying. All I am able to say is sorry towards the person I have said this towards and hope that he was not potentially affected by this silly comment that I made towards him.

Why should we unban you ?
I believe I should be unbanned because I have been a member of this community for way over a year now and this is the first major slip up I have had, Even though it is a major and probably the most important rule to abide by I believe that everybody deserves a second chance and that people do learn from their mistakes as I have done. I can now promise every person in the community that I will not discriminate against anyone again as it is a very childish act. In all my encounters with everybody within the community on the server I will 100% make sure that they will not be discriminated against by me at any time. I know that in the past I have been abusive towards a lot of people within the community but I believe that since my ban I have realised how hard it is to not be able to log on to the server and be able to play with friends while having fun, and this is the exact reason why I have now been able to tone down my attitude towards people and be able to be respectful towards them if they are towards me. I just hope that both the person who I discriminated against and the staff team will look beyond my slipup and be able to see that I can be a respectful person within the community. I also believe that even though its only been 2 weeks of me being banned I have matured and can 100% promise that no staff member would have to deal with me on this section of the forums again.

I also do admit that I was in the wrong on my past appeal by not being respectful towards the point of view that Jaton had to provide and I also apologise for this happening.

Thank you for taking your time to read my unban appeal and hopefully you are able to give me a second and final chance <3

-Luke

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think it's acceptable to treat people differently because of the way they sound, look, where they are from etc? 
No i do not think its acceptable, i just sometimes really get carried away with what i am saying because of what banter me and my mates have outside of roleplay. But i know that i should be a lot more careful with what i say and know not to say anything like this to another member again and i can say that you would 100% never see me on the dispute a ban section again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back