What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Blanco - 27/10/17 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Skanker L D

In-game Name
Top Skanker Blanco

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
27/10/17

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned for discriminating another member of the community by calling them a "squeaky cunt". As i was initiating i ended up calling an opposite gang member a squeaky cunt and at the time i didn't think anything of it as i didn't think that calling somebody a squeaker or squeaky was offensive at all. Even though i do not think this is offensive i understand now that some people may get offended from it even if it personally doesn't affect me. When i am next role playing or in a gunfight i will make sure that i will never discriminate against any other community member again.

Why should we unban you ?
I feel as if i should be unbanned as i am a loyal member of the community and i love playing on here with everybody i know and gaining amazing experiences. I have roughly around 900 hours on ALUK and from what i understand i definitely have never been banned before and never had a warning point. I also believe i should be unbanned as i am very familiar with the rules but i ended up just slipping up this once as i wasn't thinking before i started to open my gob. I can ensure all staff team that i am capable of thinking before i speak and that none of you will be seeing me on this side of the forums after this. I hope that the staff team will be able to look at this and be able to hand me a second chance and have some faith in me that i will not be doing anything like this again. Finally i would like to apologise to the person that i called a squeaker as i do now understand that it can have an affect on some people.

Thank you!

Blanco

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Prior to you getting banned I was going to come and have a chat with yourself and your gang about your gangs initiation

Yourself and your gang approach two players who were repairing a damaged police car.  They players get into the police car and begin to drive off. You and your gang mates decamp out of your vehicles while the police car is driving and shout “if you drive off you tires will be fucking shot mate”  less than a second after the words come out your mouth you open fire on the vehicle disabling it. The two players get out of there police car and attempt to find out why there car had been shot upon. Your response was “Hands fucking up mate or you’re getting shot” The players move probably 10m away and you and your gang open fire,  Instantly killing one player involved and accidentally killing another player who was not involved.  

The player who was still alive attempted to RP with you and your gang even after your awful initiation and you reply “Shut up you squeaky cunt”

People play games to have fun, relax and pass time. We are all equal. Age, sex or race should never be brought into game especially to throw around as insults. Its disgusting.  

The guy you called a “Squeaky cunt” may have been younger than you. But you acted a lot more childish and disrespectful in that situation than he ever did. He tried to Roleplay with you and all you could care about is killing him and mocking his voice / age.

I did speak to you on TS and you seemed like an alright fella.

Good luck with your Appeal, if any of the staff members dealing with this need anything please give me a ping.

@JohnJoeegan I was the one who was called the "squeaky cunt" I believe that this punishment is 100% needed and I thank you for your actions. I was quite surprised when other gang members from fusion came up to our lobby to speak to me about this situation and not him with an attempt to get me to put something on this very report saying It didn't effect me to help him get unban. I asked to speak to him about the situation ehich he happily joined when asked to chat about the situation. I told him why it was wrong and asked for an apologie and I might forgive him, which he did, but after he left and some fusion were still in the channel they asked sky if she was a boy or a girl, when they found out she was a girl they started to say how she should use her femininity to gain an advantage and other stuff that relates to her sex. This made things very akward and sky just awkwardly laughed and seemed to be akward and creeped out from the things she was hearing. That made me changed my mind about the situation as it wasn't just a slip up it was how the gang as a whole acts. @Nalurah has told me about girls crying and leaving the community because of the discrimination they receive. So grow up all of you lot!

I'm 16 but haven't got a deep voice I am use to things like u said being thrown at me and other things people say to make me feel bad about myself. It's called bullying mate you only did it once to me but I go through this type of stuff daily at my school. What if I was 10 or 11? That could have made that kid burst out crying, the worst thing he probably would say would be crap or hell not CUNT! He would still be in primary school! 

Have a hard look at your self everyone in fusion but especially you blanco.

(I'm not trying to start drama just saying my point and this directly involved me. If any admin disagrees pm me and I will happily take this down) (12.3 + 12.4)

Thank you for reading 

Last edited by a moderator:
@JohnJoeegan I was the one who was called the "squeaky cunt" I believe that this punishment is 100% needed and I thank you for your actions. I was quite surprised when other gang members from fusion came up to our lobby to speak to me about this situation and not him with an attempt to get me to put something on this very report saying It didn't effect me to help him get unban. I asked to speak to him about the situation ehich he happily joined when asked to chat about the situation. I told him why it was wrong and asked for an apologie and I might forgive him, which he did, but after he left and some fusion were still in the channel they asked sky if she was a boy or a girl, when they found out she was a girl they started to say how she should use her femininity to gain an advantage and other stuff that relates to her sex. This made things very akward and sky just awkwardly laughed and seemed to be akward and creeped out from the things she was hearing. That made me changed my mind about the situation as it wasn't just a slip up it was how the gang as a whole acts. @Nalurah has told me about girls crying and leaving the community because of the discrimination they receive. So grow up all of you lot!

I'm 16 but haven't got a deep voice I am use to things like u said being thrown at me and other things people say to make me feel bad about myself. It's called bullying mate you only did it once to me but I go through this type of stuff daily at my school. What if I was 10 or 11? That could have made that kid burst out crying, the worst thing he probably would say would be crap or hell not CUNT! He would still be in primary school! 

Have a hard look at your self everyone in fusion but especially you blanco.

(I'm not trying to start drama just saying my point and this directly involved me. If any admin disagrees I will happily take this down) (12.3 + 12.4)

Thank you for reading 
I dont see the need to comment this on ‘my’ unban appeal and believe that the things that happened after i left has nothing to do with me. I have apologised for my actions and was grateful that you accepted it at the time, but only because i have slipped up this doesnt mean that everyone in my gang has.

so not only poor rp was given but also abuse. 
it seems you do this on a regular base? 

10/26/2017 7:38 PM
(Unknown)
Top Skanker Blanco
Tiger your b's dropped yet

so not only poor rp was given but also abuse. 
it seems you do this on a regular base? 

10/26/2017 7:38 PM
(Unknown)
Top Skanker Blanco
Tiger your b's dropped yet

This is only friendly banter and im pretty sure that Tiger knows this, obviously in the past i didnt know that saying all of this stuff could potentially affect somebodys feelings but now i understand as i have said on my appeal

Let's go ahead and make sure you actually know the rules before we go any further. 

Quote all of the rules you have broken directly from the rules page, explain the meaning of these rules in your own words and then explain why you think we have these rules in place. 

1. (1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.

The meaning of this rule in my own words is that you shouldnt say anything offensive that could potentially hurt another persons feelings or beliefs. In my opinion what i said i dont believe is offensive at all but now i understand that it can have an impact on some people so i know not to use this word again. 

2. 1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

The meaning of this rule in my own words is that i have to a roleplay at a high standard and give the maximum amount of roleplay, I should always try and put roleplay before gunfights as this is a roleplay server and not attack and defend. If roleplaying with someone ends up leading to a gunfight i should always give the highest quality roleplay when initiating on a persons life.

I believe you have these rules in place so that every member on the community can enjoy playing on the server and when they come on they know that they aren’t going to be discriminated against without that person getting a punishment which has happened to me. 

I was simply asking if the poor/fail rp rule was still in the rules page as i was looking for ages but i couldnt find it. Didn’t think that this would have such an impact at all...

Wow, just wow!

All I'm sensing  here is people who have little to no respect for others in the community.  Even after Jaton makes a post to explain how this kind of discrimination can effect someone, you seem only to care about the fact he's commented on your unban appeal. 

It would appear, from the comments made about your gang members joining the channel in order to pressure Jaton into changing his appeal and the comments made about a female member that there's perhaps an attitude and culture within your gang that needs addressing.  

@Jaton do you or any of the other channel occupants have a recording of this interaction?

Wow, just wow!

All I'm sensing  here is people who have little to no respect for others in the community.  Even after Jaton makes a post to explain how this kind of discrimination can effect someone, you seem only to care about the fact he's commented on your unban appeal. 

It would appear, from the comments made about your gang members joining the channel in order to pressure Jaton into changing his appeal and the comments made about a female member that there's perhaps an attitude and culture within your gang that needs addressing.  

@Jaton do you or any of the other channel occupants have a recording of this interaction?
When i joined his channel he explained to me how it could affect somebody, i understood his point of view but if he has a problem with individuals in my gang he is able to make a report of them if he wishes but not be able to come on to my unban appeal and comment without anything happening from it when he is also breaking a rule himself. I have never discrimated against a female within this community and dont intend to, the discrimination towards jaton was a one time thing as i did not think calling somebody squeaky would have such an affect. I have apologised for my actions and have nothing else to say apart from i am sorry and i now understand what i said was rude and not called for. 

Muchas Gracias

The rule states that you can only post if you are directly involved. Which in this case I do believe to be the case and the fact that you and your gang were begging me to put something on the lines of 'it didn't effect me' on this appeal so 'it will make the unban appeal smother',I feel as if I'm in all rights to post something on it. I even said that if a staff member disagrees with it to pm me and I will take it down. As well as this I spoke to nalurah as soon as I posted it to be 100% sure that I am allowed to do so. I told you to grow up yet you are posting the haha emoji on my own unban appeal. I know it is little and pointless but do you think that doing that shows you as a respectful and behaved player in the community?

I don't remember explaining how it could affect somebody else when we spoke but I may be wrong and apologise if I am. What I remember is asking for you to give me an apology and to know that you were in the wrong.

@SI LONG BEARD sadly I do not have a recording of the ts encounter as I didn't expect such volger attitude and behaviour towards Skye - our female gang member.

to be dead honest with everyone, I don't want to be posting here anymore, unless needed. I don't like arguing as such with you blanco, I'd rather be helping people out instead but now I have said all I got to say, hopefully I can be dropped out of this equation.

thank you for reading

-Jake

The rule states that you can only post if you are directly involved. Which in this case I do believe to be the case and the fact that you and your gang were begging me to put something on the lines of 'it didn't effect me' on this appeal so 'it will make the unban appeal smother',I feel as if I'm in all rights to post something on it. I even said that if a staff member disagrees with it to pm me and I will take it down. As well as this I spoke to nalurah as soon as I posted it to be 100% sure that I am allowed to do so. I told you to grow up yet you are posting the haha emoji on my own unban appeal. I know it is little and pointless but do you think that doing that shows you as a respectful and behaved player in the community?

I don't remember explaining how it could affect somebody else when we spoke but I may be wrong and apologise if I am. What I remember is asking for you to give me an apology and to know that you were in the wrong.

@SI LONG BEARD sadly I do not have a recording of the ts encounter as I didn't expect such volger attitude and behaviour towards Skye - our female gang member.

to be dead honest with everyone, I don't want to be posting here anymore, unless needed. I don't like arguing as such with you blanco, I'd rather be helping people out instead but now I have said all I got to say, hopefully I can be dropped out of this equation.

thank you for reading

-Jake
Gonna be straight up with you mate cause you’re starting to really annoy me, you focus on your own unban apeall and i’ll focus on mine, and i can do the haha emoji as much as i want on your unban appeal unless if theres a rule stating i cant.

This appeal is just going back and forth so its time to make some real progress.

The things you said to this specific person and your actions before were enough to ban you for 1.2 by JJE. 
1.2 is a permanent ban without appeal.
And this is the rule that you are banned under.
Also for future references no back and forth is needed like this you can always consult with each other on teamspeak.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back