What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BLAZER135 - 01/02/19 <t>

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLAZER135

In-game Name
Sendeed Kadim

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Thesoldier

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
sorry i cant remember it happend along time ago , but i think it was RDM , and i was also playing as a CIV and breaking the law when i was a police offier, i shot a guy when i told them to stop but when they wanted to stop i started to open fire didnt give them enough time to react

Why should we unban you ?
i have improved on my game play so that i wont be breaking the rules and i have spent enough time in the punishment away , i wont break the rules and i will behave like a true gamer who is here to enjoy his time and have fun while at the same time not breaking the rules and making a good impression and making new friends

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

After much digging, I've found the report that led to your ban.

Whilst there may have been changes to the rules since this ban was placed, could you please copy and paste the rules that you broke from our current rules page as a reply to this thread and also explain why these rule(s) are in place.

Last edited by a moderator:
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

these rules are in place to keep the community in a playable manner/state so that we can all have fun and enjoy the experience  

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back