What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bleimen - 04/18/2017 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleimen

In-game Name
Bleimen

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:5708886

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
http://imgur.com/zuMzzw1

Reason given for your ban.
http://imgur.com/zuMzzw1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned because I stream sniped a youtuber here in somwehere late 2016. I took my car and drove it into their police-car twice - which defiantly is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?
I do not think there is anything other I can say than the fact that I had a total loss of common sense at the time. All my 123hours played on arma III are on this server, and after I got banned not a single hour has been added to my playrecord. I am asking for a second chance. I never have never fucked up so hard like this.
It was first when I got banned that I realized how fun I had playing here.

I really hope that I can have a second chance and I promise that I will never do such thing again.

(I am not pointing any bad fingers at the admin who banned me, as he did as he was suppose to!)
Please just give me a second chance :( I Have never had so much fun picking apples! Mhy english is not my first language, this was very hard to make:)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
One simple question. Why did you do it?
A friend messaged me and said: "Hey come online there is this streamer playing now". So I got online in all excitment, grabbed my car and followed up by trying to get attention by the streamer. Then this happened and it got way out of control. My friend stopped long before me and went offline, as I continued on later.. I was stupid

Before we even continue, had you read our Server Rules before you decided to go and stream snipe a player here on roleplay.co.uk? 

Sorry for late respons.

No I had not read the rules at the time when I did it. I only had a little clue of how to roleplay. I am very sorry. - I have read through the rules now😑

Explain to me in your own words:

What rule did you break?

Why would you cause such chaos and misery towards other players ingame?

Why should we let you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back