What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bleimen - 07/03/2017 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleimen

In-game Name
bleim

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:5708886

The date of your ban.
07/03/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
http://imgur.com/zuMzzw1

Reason given for your ban.
http://imgur.com/zuMzzw1

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
BEFORE YOU START READING THE THINGS UNDER YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS CAREFULLY. About a month ago my first appeal was timed out (I responded to late) https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/85641-un-ban-appeal-bleimen-04182017-timed-out/#comment-493858 . Therefor I am opening a new one with the same words I wrote it in last time. At the time the appeal was timed out, I had come to the part where an admin asked what rules I broke (see link). So I might as well just save some time for everybody and answer that now.

Explain to me in your own words:

What rule did you break?
I broke
(2.7) Trolling - The following examples are considered trolling however there are multiple others so we advise common sense. Running around the police/medics/anyone, throwing yourself in front of vehicles, playing music in any chat or on teamspeak, bombarding the messaging system, buying multiple vehicles to block spawn areas or using them to blow things up, jumping off buildings without RP,spamming the vote admin or vote kick system, talking/playing music in the lobby screen, playing soundboards/voice changers ingame and open TS channels (Punishment is a ban, or permanent ban depending on the severity).

(4.6) Stream Sniping - If you are on the server or have a friend on the server do not watch someone who is live streaming on our server and use their location information or information from that stream to meet up with them/kill them etc (Punishment is a ban)

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Why would you cause such chaos and misery towards other players ingame?
This is a hard question for me to answer, as this happened about 6-7 months ago. Not just because of that, but because I have no idea of why I would do so. I think at the time it happened I was too caught up in talking with my friends and having fun that this just seemed like something to do on the island - mess around with cops, some peeps and do other stupid shit like robbing people... Things went TOO FAR. I can not give any other explanation. IM not innocent

Why should we let you back?
So.. 6-7 months have I been trying to get back in the community. After so long, I still want to get back in. So why should I on earth go back in and cause more chaos if I have used so much time to get unbanned? I am really sorry for what I have done. I am a lot more experienced roleplayer now then what I was before, and I really enjoy it. This server is the top notch roleplay community of all the arma servers I think, and I dont want to sit on the sideline not being able to play due to my stupid mistake. Im sorry.

What you see under this line is the old text I had in my last appeal:

I was banned because I stream sniped a youtuber here in somewhere late 2016. I took my car and drove it into their police-car twice - which defiantly is not allowed.

Why should we unban you ?
I do not think there is anything other I can say than the fact that I had a total loss of common sense at the time. All my 123hours played on arma III are on this server, and after I got banned not a single hour has been added to my playrecord. I am asking for a second chance. I never have never fucked up so hard like this.
It was first when I got banned that I realized how fun I had playing here.

I really hope that I can have a second chance and I promise that I will never do such thing again.

(I am not pointing any bad fingers at the admin who banned me, as he did as he was suppose to!)
Please just give me a second chance :( I Have never had so much fun picking apples! Mhy english is not my first language, this was very hard to make:)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Just realised I put the date I posted as today in the date section. If you're wondering when it happened, it happened around december in 2016

You mention this was a stupid mistake, now there were not 1, not 2 but 3 server rules broken in your 'stupid mistake' that could otherwise be chalked up to wanting attention from a streamer. So my question is whats to stop this happening in future?

Frankly the fact you've managed to spend 123 hours on our server and seemingly not read the rules, speaks to a disregard of authority in general. It's stated every time you join the server. 

d561d16fb44c8df55608b6bed387c84d.png

You mention this was a stupid mistake, now there were not 1, not 2 but 3 server rules broken in your 'stupid mistake' that could otherwise be chalked up to wanting attention from a streamer. So my question is whats to stop this happening in future?

Frankly the fact you've managed to spend 123 hours on our server and seemingly not read the rules, speaks to a disregard of authority in general. It's stated every time you join the server. 
Aiden, hello.

Well let me say that quite frankly I wouldn't still be here after so many months still trying to get in just to break the rules as soon as I was unbanned? Who would do such things? Well I wouldn't still be here begging for an unban and use so much of my time to get unbanned with a clue of me breaking the rules again. I value my time different then that, I can promise you that.

I am not sure if you quite know what I am talking about when I said I broke 3 rules. I didn't go and break one rule here, then after I broke that rule I went and broke another one, and another one after that. This was one situation that affected 3 rules - or let me say, these rules were not broken seperaly. 

And let me say that I had already readen those rules once, but after a long time playing on the server my memory was a little weak. But that doesn't mean that I didn't know stream sniping was BANNED, I just did it. And I am sorry for that.

I honestly don't know what else to say then sorry. After me using all this time one getting in again, I damn sure wouldn't break none of the rules again. I have over 200 hours now and I am much more aware of the rules now - I just didn't take them too seriously without thinking about the outcome. It is first after the outcome it has come to my realisation of how bad I fucked up. Sorry sorry sorry

Excuse my english - not my first language.

Last edited by a moderator:
76561198330589690 - correct steam ID

Okay Bleimen, I'll give you a shot. You fuck up like this again, you're sailing away from the island, capiche?

Unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back