What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BLITZ1 - 11/13/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLITZ1

Banned
In-game Name
[LF]BLITZ

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/13/2016

Member of the team that banned you.

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was banned wrongly because I got out of my helicopter to refuel it, and as I was doing that some random player called zedo or his ingame name (Smecherul) just jumped into my helicopter and started up the engine to fly away, I stared at him for a good few seconds thinking he would not carry on because I could just kill him but he did and I shot him. Then when I come back on the next morning I am banned because one of your member of staff believed him that it was his helicopter and I RDMed him, when in fact my freind who flew off in another helicopter in his evidence video was actualy his: http://plays.tv/video/58270f210f8064fcc0/idiot, also just to point out for a split second you hear him say "take this" and he laughs indicating he is doing something wrong or illegal (stealing my helicopter)

Why should we unban you ?
This was a very poor misjudgement of the sitiuation with no solid evidence to support his side but you took it anyway, I am also and active player and enjoy playing on altislife.co.uk very much. I do not hold any grudge towards the member of staff who banned me I would just like to be unbanned. Thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Please provide your correct steam64 id which starts with 765

This was not a valid reason to kill him and would go under rdm,  please quote and explain the the rdm rule in your own words.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

Killing someone without reason

If I have broken the rule, I apologize and I will not let it happen again. I know I should have tried to talk and RP with him to get out of my helicopter but he got in just as the engine got turned off so he could of flown away very fast before i could have said anything

Last edited by a moderator:
I will unban you this time, make sure to follow our rules at all time, and show high quality of roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back