What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - bllan (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bllan

In-game Name
bllan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
bratjaggesvInd

Reason given for your ban.
No RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I thing i was banned because the guy i killed didnt think i was roleplaying. He has very good evidence something i unfortunately dont have. i saw him flipped the cop car and drag out the officer. Then i se he take the gun, i said to him drop the gun! Dropp the gun! And the i did what i did.

Why should we unban you.
What i didnt notice was that i still was in viechle chat with my friend, thats why he didnt hear me. I know its a horrible thing shooting a guy lying down in the street but thats what my roleplay characther was doing, and i was after that police gun. I saw Big mountain contacting me and tryed getting me on Team speak somthing i tried, i was getting an error message (Pic. of the error. http://bildr.no/view/RVFFZkR4 ) And after trying to fix that and i didnt work, i got ingame again, Big Mountain was offline.
I hope we can sort this out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is a good roleplay community! If you give me a new chance i will make sure im in the propper chat next time.

I will be more careful on radio choice (what channel im on). And dont let the stress and preasure go over my head! 

Last and final chance here, dont blow it.

16/12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back