What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - blr.dogs - 08/03/2016 (Timed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogss

In-game Name
[RIP] Dogs

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/08/2014

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
I believe it was Rdm

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Seeing as i was told that it was a RDM case, i guess it´s for the RDM... I am not to certain about what happend at the time as it has been such a long time. It's not my intention to go around and rdming people.

Why should we unban you ?
It's been a long time since i have been here, around 2 years by now. Since than i have played in multiple life mods.
Recently i talked to someone that rememberd me from Altis life, So i came to check it out again and noticed i was banned.
Seeing as it's been 2 years i really have no clue what happend but was informed by the helpfull support in teamspeak that it had to do with a RDM case.
Right now i am hoping that i will be given a chance to start up as new again on the server without anything from the past as it's been a long time and i have grown up quite a bit since than. Hope to get a response soon and thank you for reading my unban appeal

~Regards Dogs

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be on the plane to Sri Lanka in a day, Will be hard to reach me after i leave due to the lack of wifi over there. Will try my best to check back daily.

Can you explain the RDM rule in your own words?

Can you explain the RDM rule in your own words?
Rdm = Random Death Match , This means that you kill someone without initiating roleplay or kill a person without a proper reason to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is more to it than that on our servers.

Be sure to cover every single detail.

Will be on the plane to Sri Lanka in a day, Will be hard to reach me after i leave due to the lack of wifi over there. Will try my best to check back daily.
@Droge Worstrequesting this one to not be timed out, user has made us aware of being away from home and slow in reply =)

Dispute timed out, sorry but we cannot keep these open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back