What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Blue_Wulf_ - 02/10/2017 (Unbanned 19/02/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

In-game Name
[LM Caboose]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/04/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
On the 04/02/2017 I was banned from RPUK servers for breaking the New Life Rule. After being killed in kavala I died and then respawned there, I then went into greenzone and went afk within the greenzone.

Why should we unban you ?
I think I should be unbanned because on my part this was a stupid mistake on which I had no malicious intentions of affecting anyones roleplay to my benefit or theirs. I have been the server for quite some time and within that time I've been on this server I have never been banned once and will admit I have been given a warning about the NLR before which was a misunderstanding within the rule itself as it was still quite new to me. Im also very engaged within the rules of RPUK as I am usually the one to enforce them within the gang and with other players on the server. As I realise that I broke the NLR rule and am aware of this, in my defence I would like to say that I spawned in kavala out of instinct and went afk away from the situation and didnt interact with it in any shape or form.I was also fully co-operative with the admins when it came to speaking with them in teamspeak. I knew fully from the start that it was a poissibility that I would be banned. Obviously its up to the staff members to decide the ban but in this situation I felt that it was harsh due to the fact that I didnt affect anyone in anyway. But enough of that. The reason I want to be un banned is because I would consider myself to be one of the nicer people in the server who is always there to help someone who needs it, obviously that isnt to say others arent nice, but after compliment after compliment from the many players I have played with I feel this would be a very poor way of me leaving the server to never return. I know that my gang would agree with me because even though I have only been in the gang since December Ive already built really strongbonds with most of the gang. And when they heard that I had been banned they couldnt believe it, as they know Im not the type of person to do something as stupid as getting myself banned. So in short, I believe that if I do remain unbanned then I will get to carry on the bonds I share and continue to build bonds with other players on the server to further my roleplay experience on rpuk until I decide to leave on my own accord so that I may leave the server knowing Ive made a positive influence on the rpuk community.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe when the admin that banned you spoke to you, your excuse was you did not go back to the gunfight, the last time I checked that still breaks the NLR rule correct? 

Quote me the rule that you broke and explain it in your own words.

Well I broke NLR (new life rule) in which once dead and you have respawned you may not return within 1000m of where you died, and may not continue within the same situation you were already a part of, this includes remembering people's names, locations of vehicles etc.

And may I also say that I never denied that I broke NLR, I fully understood I had. Just at the time I felt what happened to me was slightly unfair. This is not to excuse that I broke NLR, yet was what I said when he asked me why I had done it.

*Edit added quote*

[SIZE=medium](5.1) A new life starts, when: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been killed by a cop. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has died in a RP situation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character has been involved in an accident. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](5.3) When you respawn: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character does remember their friends & gang members.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am going to continue following the rules to a standard that is expected of me. I won't let my standards of my own role play  slip again. 

UNBANNED

This was a stupid mistake, don't do it again and get on track with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back