What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Bluetooth - 05/01/18 (Unbanned 20/01/2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluetooth

In-game Name
Bluetooth

Steam ID
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198331592573

The date of your ban.
04/01/18

Member of the team that banned you.
Mattch

Reason given for your ban.
Rule 5.4

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was giving out tactical infomation to my group to get kill a other player while I was downed.

Why should we unban you ?
We had guns pointed at him and he ran off so we told him to stop running about 3 times, I chased him into a house and he killed me, so I was giving out the the infomation as he wasnt roleplaying properly too, and to be honest I forgot about the rules at the time and I'm sorry. I have re-read the rules tons of times since the Incident to make sure It didnt happen again

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
as he wasnt roleplaying properly too
That doesn't matter at all. The quality that someone gives you shouldn't affect the quality you give them. If you go in game with that attitude then situations and quality will only deteriorate and quality will never improve.

Can you quote the rule/s broken and demonstrate a clear understanding of said rule/s?

Rule 5.4 for giving out infomation on killing an enemy whist I was bleeding out.

If I am bleeding out I must not put anything In any chats and wait for help.

Also explain the metagaming rule, with a bit more detail.. I shouldn't be feeling as though I am literally squeezing you for more effort..

Sorry.

The metagaming rule is about out of roleplay knowledge, say using infomation from side chat to your own advantage, and If you have your communications taken off you, you can not be communicating to people on anything other than side chat. And it also covers for people streaming, you can not watch someone streaming for your own advantage, say the person you are watching is keeping someone hostage on a cliff you can not use that out of game infomation to go over there and do what you wish.

Have you learnt from this how seriously we take our rules on the server to try and ensure that we can provide the highest RP possible?  If you were to get unbanned do you feel comfortable following all the rules to our standards?

Yes, I have learned from this mistake and I assure you it will never happen again.

I have read all of the rules countless times and understand them all, I think I’m ready! :)

you may understand our ingame rules. but you clearly did not read our dispute a ban rules. 
go to the dispute a ban rules and Quote me the rule you broke in your appeal here. 
Also how can we be sure we will not get you on this part of the forums again? 

I am very sorry for that. :/ I had read the rules but didn’t understand the word “bump” which is clearly what I had done.

The rule I broke: 

• If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking; “when will I be unbanned” we reserve the right to deny the request. 
I have asked In the discord community what the meaning of “bump” was as I didn’t know (and that wasn’t was I was intending to do), but I now know and I won’t break this rule on the forums again.

also do you have a microphone? 
if you have one i would like you to come to teamspeak, and join our support channel. 
And then let the staffmember confirm on this appeal that you have a microphone. 

I do have a microphone but it’s really bad on that server only for some odd reason so I am planning to get a new one soo. I don’t want to sound pushy or anything but as my mic seems terrible on the server I don’t really want to spend money on a new one if I’m not getting unbanned. I’m trying to say it as nicely as possible but it’s the truth.

And I don’t have team speak

Edit: The microphone also pics up sound from my computer so it can sometimes sound really loud 

You either fix your mic, buy a new one or this appeal gets denied.

We cannot have player with a substandard mic on the server as our primary communication method is.. VOICE!  How do you expect others to understand you?

Id suggest you download teamspeak and speak to a staff member so we can assess whether or not your mic is up to scratch. If these options aren’t good enough for you, I suggest you walk out the door.

Could I have a few days for a new microphone to come?

Edit: I got a mic now C:

Edit again xd: When I'm in the teamspeak what do I do?

Another Edit : I thought I had teamspeak working fine was just about to join the server and I cant get on teamspeak and Is having problems downloading it again, Is there anything else me and a staff member can talk on or Is it just ts?

TeamSpeak is our primary voice service, have you been able to resolve your TeamSpeak issues?

Nope I cant for some reason, I got someone coming over to look at It cause It really doesnt want to work

Edit: Got It working again :D

well comunbicating back and forth on this appeal is just making the process longer. Wei will be waiting now for you to join our teamspeak 
And confirm with a member of staff. that you microphone is good. You got 24 hrs from now to prove this. 
Also dont forget to give the staffmember your appeal where HE confirms it is all good. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back